CHAPTER 21

When Pete was in his University , Pete used to have a crush on Vegas who was the University's bad boy. Pete was too shy to confess his love to Vegas. But, his friends encouraged him to confess his feelings to Vegas.

But , Pete's confession was rejected by Vegas in very rude way . Vegas.. I love you! Huh??? What? I love you Vegas! You really think I love a boy like you who is weak? Wh..what?

I don't like weak boys like you Pete. I hate you Pete. You're not my type!.
From that day Pete hates Vegas and never talked to him or even looking at him secretly.

Few year later after their graduation, Vegas became a mafia boss and works with his cousin Kinn meanwhile, Pete planned to open a restaurant and become a chef.

POV : Kinn

I was working in my office when suddenly I thanked of my kitten. What is he doing right now? I took my phone out to call him. " Hello kitten ! What are you doing?. " I asked as he picked the phone call up.

" I'm making lunch for you. Why did you call me?. " He asked. " I just wanna talk to my wife. Why? Can't I talk to my wife humm?. " I asked teasingly. I can hear him chuckle.

" You can but come home fast for lunch. I will call you later bye!. " He said cutting the call. I put the phone down and continued my works and suddenly , I got a call.

It's from Vegas. Why is he calling me ?. I picked the call and asked "Hello Vegas? Why did you call me?." " I'm calling you because I'm inviting you to my wedding Kinn. " He said in a happy tone.

What he's getting married? " You're getting married?. " I asked in shock. " Yes dummy!. " He said laughing.
" When is the wedding and who is the groom?. " I asked him in excitement .

" If you come to the wedding you will know. " He said cutting the call.
He send me a wedding invitation and take a good look at the invitation.
" Pete ? " Who is Pete? . Just as I was about to my phone down I got a call.

" Ughh who is calling right now?!. " I asked in frustration as I picked up the call. The caller ID is unknown.
" Hello who is this?. " I asked in a cold tone. " Awhh .. How can you not remember my voice Kinn?. " The caller said.

I quickly recognize his voice and is was Tawan. " What do you want Tawan?. " I asked coldly. " I want you Kinn. " He said sounding almost like a psycho . I cut the call and put my phone in silent.

My heart kept telling me that something is wrong but I don't know what was wrong. How did he get my number? What does he want from me? Alot of quiet were running in my mind.

POV : PORSCHE

I was calmly waiting for Kinn to come home because i already prepared the food . Pa came down to have lunch with P'Khun and Kim .

" Porsche were is Kinn ? Its already 2:30 pm . Did he call you ?." P'Khun asked while pulling the chair to sit down . " I dont know P'Khun . The last time he called him is at 12 pm ." I said sighing . " Well try calling him Porsche . He will pick up ." Kim said .

I took my phone to call Kinn and i saw Kinn's car . i quickly got up and went to invite him to . " Kinn!!." I said jumping like a little kid . He smiled looking at me . i took his bag and went upstairs to place it . After shower he come down to eat . He was looking quite and angry grumpy . I tried to approach him .

" Kinn ? Are you okay ?." I asked him . " Yeah , im fine its nothing ." He said sitting down to eat lunch . After the lunch , he went to out room without even talking to me . What is wrong with him ?

AFTER 3 DAYS ....

POV : VEGAS

I decided to take Pete to candle light dinner because he seems like he is sad . " Baby get ready tonight we are going out ." I said sitting on bed . Pete was writting a book and looked at me happily as i said that im taking him out .

" Waiy really where ? ." He asked happily . " Well get ready tonight . You will soon know where im taking you out ." I said and kissed his cheeks .

I got out of the room to go to my work .