Betrayal

On a Friday evening, right after Rima's visit, Amol decided to take me on a date. He told me he was taking me somewhere I had never been before which was his newly opened restaurant. He even got me a dress of his choice. It was a black lace dress. The dress was knee-length with a side cut. It had a thin strap.

"You got me a dress?"

"Yes,"

"This dress?"

"Is there anything wrong with the dress?" he raised a brow.

I shook my head.

"Tell me," he whispered hugging me from behind.

"You got a really good taste," I replied.

"Is that so?" he placed a kiss on my cheek.

I nodded.

I got ready and then we were ready to leave. Amol came into the room with a red rose bouquet. He handed me the bouquet and kissed me.

"You are going to smudge my lipstick," I whispered.

"That is the plan," he winked.

Amol was dressed in a two-piece suit. I already knew it would be black. I wondered why he loved black so much.

"You ready?" he asked once I was done wearing heels.

"I am," I said taking one last look in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous,"

He took my hand and we walked out of the house.

"You have a thing for black color?" I asked when he drove us to the restaurant.

"As much as I have for you,"

"You love me," I mentioned.

"I love you and I love black too," he said looking at me.

We reached the restaurant. He opened the door for me and let me out of the car. The wind was blowing my hair and I took my mini bag from the back seat.

"Why is every place you buy in the middle of the forest?" I questioned looking at the restaurant.

"It isn't in the middle. Could be near Forest," he answered intertwining our hands.

We walked towards the door and my high heels started to make a sound. It was so quiet, the only thing we could hear was the click of my heels.

Inside, the restaurant was full on packed. Some were dancing while most of them were enjoying dinner.

"It's a perfect place to be with my perfect date," Amol brought his mouth close to my ear and whispered.

"Sure it is," I smiled.

We went to sit on our table which was on the balcony. One of the waiters assisted us and then we talked and enjoyed our dinner. Amol insisted we dance so now we were on the dance floor. He would place a kiss on my neck or cheek every now and then. I would blush looking at his chest.

"You are blushing a lot,"

"Stop kissing me then," I whispered.

"Not tonight,"

That night went well and many more nights after that. I was in love with him. Every other night we would make love in our room. Sometimes in the kitchen or even in his office. Amol had all five love languages. I don't know how I got so lucky that I ended up with him.

For weeks, everything went well. My life started to seem beautiful. I found everything perfect. Having Amol beside me I couldn't think of anything that could go wrong. Life was going well or so I thought. More than anything I was happy. But happiness didn't last forever. It was an illusion. With Amol, the illusion felt like forever. That's why I didn't have any complaints.