Warmth

🎶 The Uglyz - Aaudai Jadai 🎶

I was at the bar which I found while taking the tour of the house. Everything was the same as it was five months back but the bar. There wasn't a bar when I was here.

I really needed a drink so I sat there drinking. I started drinking three months ago after I lost our baby. It was unbearable. I lost him then our baby.

There was no one to hold me or to be there with me. I was all by myself. I thought I would die and tried to but every time I would stand to kill myself he would come in front of my eyes. The thought of seeing him again kept me alive. I loved him, I really did but he didn't and it hurt.

After a couple of drinks, I went to the garden cause I started to feel suffocation. I shivered a little as I stepped my foot into the garden. It was cold outside. I stood there closing my eyes and suddenly I felt cloth on my body.

I turned to find him and my heart started to beat faster. He still had so much effect on me that he could nearly bring me to my knees and I wouldn't be able to do anything. He gave me a soft smile. I stood there looking at him. He was so handsome. And for me, he was too handsome. I know I never deserved him. There was no comparison between us. I slowly touched his face and smiled.

"You are so handsome," I said.

It took him some time to realize I was drunk.

"You are.... drunk?" He asked but I ignored him.

I stood there just admiring him. I wasn't fully drunk, maybe a little. Looking at him a kind of anger washed over me. He was the one who did things that made me walk out of his life. Only if he had loved me. I would always hate him for not fighting for me.

"I hate you," I blurt out.

He smiled.

"And your smile," I said pulling my hand back.

He came close and I stared at his eyes for a while then everything hit me at once.

"I have to tell him the truth," I told myself.

But does he deserve to know the truth?

What if he hated me after he heard everything? What if he asked me to leave like he always did? Thinking about everything pained me to the core. A lump formed in my throat and I did my best to control it but couldn't.

Tears formed in my eyes, fucking tears. Why did I always feel emotional around him? I turned my gaze at his chest and suddenly sob tore from my throat. I couldn't control myself. I hated myself for that. Why couldn't I control myself?

"Hey, hey," he said touching my cheeks and wiping my tears.

"Don't cry, please," he pulled me to hug. "Shush, it's ok,"

I missed his body, his scent, and his warmth. I clung to him and cried. I haven't told anyone about our baby. I know there was no one I could tell besides my sister. I didn't tell her. I kept it all inside me and died a little every day.

"I need to....tell...you some..thing," I said in the middle of a sob.

He slowly rubbed my back. I wanted to speak but it became so difficult to even speak a word.

"I....I.. found out...I was....preg..." I stopped.

I shook my head at his chest.

"I was preg...nant. I found out after....after two weeks ...... I..I ..."

He stopped rubbing my back.

"Lost...mis..car.....iage after.....t-w-o....months," I said and I felt his heartbeat beating faster.