Liar

"I am ready whenever you are ready," he said coming close to me.

I glared at him. He licked his lips and then an idea came up on my mind. I giggled inside. I got on my toes and acted like I was about to kiss his lips but instead kissed his cheek.

His eyes widened at what I did.

"Now delete it," I demanded.

He was about to speak but I cut him off by saying, "You didn't say where,"

"Give me the phone," I said trying to get his hand.

He shook his head taking back his hand.

"You," I tried to get the phone and he walked towards the door.

"Give me the damn phone, you devil," I ran towards him. He started to circle the bed laughing at me. I ran after him but he was too fast for me. After some time I got tired and sat on the bed glaring at him.

"Got tired?" He asked and I turned my head to the other side.

"Hmm, someone is angry," he said in a teasing tone.

"Bloody devil," I muttered looking at the other side while he laughed.

"I will delete it..."

This made me look at him in relief.

"But later," which made me glare at him.

He came and fell on the bed beside me. He laid there looking at me and then he closed his eyes. Taking this chance, I tried to get the phone but he caught my hand and pulled me down to his chest. He slide his arm around my waist. I tried to get out of his hold.

"Don't fight please, I am tired," he whispered tightening his grip on my waist. I looked at his face and he seemed tired.

"Please," he requested opening his one eye and pleading at me.

He must have come in the middle of the night or early morning. Whatever time he came, I was glad he did. I slowly rested my head on his chest and looked at him.

"Thanks," he whispered while I smiled.

I stared at his face admiring him. I had slowly started to fall for him without my will. I liked being near him. He made my heart happy by just being near me. I knew, I should've been angry for everything he had forced upon me but my heart, it wouldn't hate him even if I tried.

From outside I might have said I hated him and everything but deep inside he was only the person who made me feel safe. He made me feel these things I didn't understand. My whole life the only emotion I knew was angry and these emotions I felt towards him were different. They felt something like love, care and happiness. I felt happy.

After some sleep, I went to make lunch for us. The whole time I was smiling playing our conversation in my head. I happened to giggle forgetting Tina was there.

"Someone seems happy today," she teased while I smiled like a mad woman.

I brought food to the room. He got up and went to freshen up. My hangover was gone. We ate in silence. I would look at him thinking about the recording he had. He caught me staring at him and he smiled.

"You are making me uncomfortable," he teased and I scoffed.

"I am warning you. Delete that recording or..."

"Or what?" He asked in his sexy tone.

I glared at him and got up. "You know what, I hate you. I just hate you. That's it," and walked out after I was done eating my food.