Spicy

I was still furious about the kiss and more than that I was angry with him for forgetting me while Ratna was there. I skipped breakfast so I didn't have to see him. I came down to tell Tina that I will be preparing for lunch. Tina told me not to make food spicy because he doesn't eat spicy food.

"Be careful. He can't tolerate it,"

"Can't tolerate, huh?" I smirked while saying that in my head.

I told her, I will make sure not to make the food spicy about it but guess what? I made it so spicy that even the spicy lover would run from the food. I giggled thinking about how I was gonna make him pay. I imagined him rushing to drink milk or water screaming in pain. I knew, that it would make him angry but who cares. Once I prepared food I asked Tina to call him.

"He will love this all," she said before leaving to call him.

After a few minutes, she came back to let me know that he would want to have his dinner inside his office. It made me angry but when Tina took food to his office I felt quite bad about it and thought about stopping her.

"No, he deserves it," I told myself.

I thought about food and it made my tongue burn.

"What if he doesn't eat it and stays hungry?" I said it loudly.

I quickly covered my mouth fearing if someone heard me. The thought of him staying hungry made me feel bad more than him being angry. Tina came out with the message that he wants me inside his office. I got nervous. Did he find out that I intentionally made his food spicy?

"He gonna kill me," I told myself again.

I didn't go to his office. I thought of going but I didn't want to face him.

"You should once go and check on him," Tina suggested but she didn't know why I wasn't going in his office. I didn't want to face him.

"I will go once I have my dinner," I replied.

I served the food on the plate and was about to eat when he came. My heart started to beat fast. He placed his plate on the table and looked at me.

"What on earth don't you understand?" he asked standing beside me but I ignored him. Tina had already left us alone. I looked at his plate and the food was untouched.

Oh no, he found it, shit, shit. He stood there looking at me, folding his arms but I still ignored him. He came and sat beside me.

"I said something," he whispered.

"I want to eat in peace," I muttered.

He went and sat in the chair that was in front of me.

"I am not gonna apologize for that kiss,"

I rolled my eyes.

He was about to say something but "I can't concentrate on my food," I muttered looking at him. He shook his head and got up. He stood beside me for a second and then left without taking the plate with him. Once he left my appetite too was gone with him. I didn't feel like eating. I stared at his food and look at the way where he went. I sighed and got up. I slowly went to his office with plates in both of my hands. I stood in front of the door for a while. There was a battle going on inside me about whether I should go inside or not. He was being such a child.

"Bloody devil," I muttered to myself and tried to knock using my leg. The door opened and I went inside. He was standing near the window. I placed food on his desk and he turned to look at me.

"Now eat it," I gave an order and went to sit on the couch.

He grinned while I rolled my eyes.

"Drama devil," I muttered.