The Devil

I waited a while outside and when no reply came I decided to leave. Then, something hit me. Why should I leave? The maid said this was his room. I didn't care If It was rude to go to other people's rooms. He didn't find it rude when he decided to keep me here without my will.

I slowly grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. I took slow steps. I looked around but there was no one in the room. The room was bigger than I was staying in and had the same expensive furniture. The rug's softness made me stand in one place for some time. It seemed as if I was stepping in the feather.

I cleared my throat and straightened my back.

"It's not a time to get carried away," I told myself.

"Focus on the target. The devil."

I started to search for him everywhere. I even looked inside the bathroom. If anyone saw me right now they would think I had lost my mind.

Yes, I had lost my mind.

"It's bad to stalk someone's bedroom." I heard a voice say. It nearly startled me. I closed my eyes and calmed myself.

I turned to see where he was. He was looking at me, leaning at the door. His arms were folded. I went straight to him and stood in front of him. I started to study his face. He raised a brow. I wasn't afraid of him. I had mustered up the courage to face him.

The girl inside me was chanting "Go, Gurans. Go,"

She was hyping me up and here I was not scared, not even a little.

"What?" He asked standing straight when I kept studying his face.

I gave him a quick glare because now I had to get on my toes to look at his eyes or have to bend my neck. I thought about it for a while and decided to take a step back. I was not going to get on my toes.

"Why were your eyes dark the other day?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

His facial color changed, but he didn't say anything. I looked at him, waiting for the answer.

"Oh my god," I almost shouted.

He looked at me in confusion.

"I was right; you are the devil, and I am in hell." I panicked.

I heard him chuckle, and I glared at him.

"Do you find It funny that now I am a devil?" I asked.

"Nothing just...."

"No way," I cut him off.

"I am dead; that's why you wouldn't let me leave." I almost screamed.

"I am living with a devil," I said more to myself.

"I am not a devil." He gave me that not-impressed look.

"You don't seem like an angel either," I said putting my hands on my hips.

He smiled looking at me. At that moment I found him more handsome. My goodness. I was never a fan of men but this man, I had to admit was like a man girls talked about.

His brown eyes were shining while he was looking at me. The outer circle of his lens was black, something I had never seen before. His teeth were perfect. His lips, neither thin nor....Cupid. Yeah, that's what they called these types of lips. And don't even make me start about his hair. Those curly fucking hair. I wanted to run my hands through it and feel the softness.

How was he so handsome with that tall body? He should look thin. He should seem like a bamboo but no, he seemed perfect.

Did I say perfect? naah. Devils weren't perfect. Nope.