No Good At Lying

🎶 Are we there yet - Ingrid Michaelson 🎶

For a week or so the devil didn't leave my side. And one day suddenly he was not there. I found a bouquet of flowers and a small note. I would say a cute one mentioning he was out of the town and would be back soon.

I was alittle scared as the house was near the forest or say in the forest. No any houses wear near this house.

Was he in the military? I thought, only military person or a criminal could live the way he was living. The guards were everywhere. He might be some kind of big business man. Man, wish I could know.

At night I felt him in the bed. It felt like a dream so I couldn't tell if it was real or not.

It was fifth day of him gone and I was in the shower. Once I was done I wrapped a towel around my body, other around my head and opened the door. He wasn't in the house so I didn't have to worry about him seeing me in towel.

What I liked most about my stay here was nobody bothered me. The devil gave me my space. But yeah, he would always find a way to touch me. What a piece of crap he was.

I was about to step out when my leg slipped and my body almost embraced  the floor. A scream was about to escape from my mouth when I felt a hand around my waist. I was pulled into something hard.

"You should be very careful," I heard a whisper in my ear.

Why was I whispering to myself?

Then my head was taken away from the hard surface.

Mr devil. He was back and smiling.

One thing I noticed about him was whenever he saw me he smiled. Most of the time I would even see his teeth. It's different how I would wipe it off his mouth at times. His smiled annoyed me. How could he smile at me when he literally forced me to live with him?

I thought he was enjoying it. He must be loving it. What was there to smile about? Oh, yeah, me almost hurting my back. Then I realised in what condition I was in.

"You...you shouldn't be here,"

"You almost got hurt," his breath covered my face.

Then he lowered his head and now his breath was lingering on my neck. His lips almost touched my skin. His grip was tight on my waist. I felt his other hand slowly touching my back. What was he doing.

"I know..." I paused. "Can you....leave," I said without looking at him.

He took a step back leaving me there. As soon as his hands left I wanted to grab them back and wrap around me. My arms went around my chest holding the towel. It was so short and I was literally naked inside it?

"Yeah, sorry. I...I was just leaving." He said.

I heard the door close and then it was when I dared to take my eyes away from the floor. I blew the breath I was holding on.

I decided to get changed so I tried to take a step but couldn't. Shit, I must have hurt my ankle. What was I gonna do now? I slowly dragged myself to get to the closet. Thankfully, closet was near bathroom. I got there. While my ankle was hurting I got dressed and was ready.

But getting to the bed was impossible. I didn't want to call the devil or anyone. So, I tried my best to get to the bed. There was a knock on the door. I thought Tina must be knocking as I didn't go down for breakfast.

"You can come in Tina," I said.

The door opened and Mr devil walked in. At first he just smiled but when he saw me trying to get to the bed he rushed in.