Chapter 1

Y'all this is so cringy 😭

'Hot.... So hot....water.' it suddenly stumbled upon something .

A man sweeping the corners of the street seeing this suddenly said "shoo shoo get out of here you stupid cat .why are you here again"He tried to hit the cat with his broom .But the cat ran away from there. It wandered over the streets. As it walked it's vision started to blur.

'I will ..die here .no-one ...will save me '

Suddenly he saw a figure in front of him. "oh. what are you doing here little buddy ".It seemed to be a woman's voice."Where is your owner?" The figure picked him up .The cat shivered at first thinking they will hurt it. But seeing that nothing bad has happened he curled up more into the warm hands. "Aww you poor little thing .you must be hungry right but don't worry I will give u food ".

Cat's Pov:

I felt warmth around me. I don't seem to feel the hot sensation in my body anymore,only warmth.I opened my eyes.It became blurry at first but then it started to become much clearer.

"You are awake little buddy .Do you feel better now?" I saw a woman sitting in front of me. The woman was wearing a white dress. She looked beautiful and kind.

'Could this be the figure that saved me earlier?'The woman didn't seem to be bad so I didn't think much of it.

"Do you know who I am?" The woman asked ."I am the one that saved you earlier.My name is Yanli" she introduced herself as she patted the cat's head. The cat seemed to like it.So it came closer for more.

Yanli chuckled at how cute it was. "You remember me of A-xian" she sighed "He is coming back in a few days.I will introduce you to him when he is here "

"Ah" she said thinking of something. "Right since you don't have a owner what about I take you in and become your owner" she said smiling. The cat looked happy.

"Since you're my pet I should name you " she said while thinking for a name. "Hmmm what about 'A-zhan' " .The cat nodded slightly. "You like it then that's good "yanli said smiling.

But then she seemed to notice something she didn't notice it until now that there was a white ribbon on top of its head. She moved her hand to touch the ribbon .The cat saw she was going to touch the ribbon it suddenly moved away not letting her touch it. "what happend? why did you move away?" she asked with a slight frown. "meoww"the cat meowed showing that it didn't like the ribbon being touched. Yanli instantly understood. "okay, I won't touch it If you don't like it ".

So I know A-zhan probably wouldn't be matching for a cat. But as you see Lan zhan is the cat. So I thought about A-zhan to match the name.

So I gived them names from their roles in untamed .And I also added a headband in his head.

I know its not good at all and I don't expect it to get any views anyway I just wrote this for fun.and a quick look at what the cat looks like ,oh I meant lan zhan.

Imagine the cat has a white headband on its head

In the next chapter xiao zhan (wei wuxian) will appear.

Word count :579 words