chapter 3

"Is that cat really gonna be here?"wei wuxian said to himself.

"Didn't that stupid cat have any other places to go"he said looking at the board that said 'Women's restroom'.

He went inside carefully after all it's 'Women's restroom'. Luckily there wasn't anyone inside, it was already late .Who could there be other than him looking for a white cat.

"A-zhan where are you?"he called .He looked inside a stall. "A-zhan".He looked at Another stall "A-zhan".He looked at every single stall and corners but couldn't find him.

While in the outside A-zhan was dragging a drunk xichen. He put xichen near the door. He went inside.

"A-zhan" wei wuxian kept calling him until he turned around to see a young man standing in front of him. "Ah-"he was shocked to see it was the young man from before. "Mister, didn't you say that cat would be here, but how come I can't find him" Wei wuxian asked not even caring that the 'young man' also came to the women's restroom."how am I to know he might have gone from here" The 'Young man' said.

"Huh! Mister I came here hearing your words now you are saying he is gone"Wei wuxian said angrily.

"How is that my fault you should have come early"They both started arguing

"You–"They heard someone coming. Wei wuxian dragged the 'Young man' into a stall.

"Is anyone inside here?"A women's voice came. It seemed to be the janitor.The woman had ignored the drunk xichen that was lying outside. The woman started sweeping the floor.

"what are You–"wei wuxian covered the young man's mouth. "shhh he will hear us" wei wuxian said in a quiet voice. He took out his
phone to see that his Shijie sent him a voice message.

He accidentally pressed it ."A-xian where did you go I also can't find A-zhan. Tell me where you–"He paused it and his phone fell.The women saw the phone."Is someone inside there?" she knocked the stall.

They both realised that they have been caught. The 'Young man' hit wei wuxian's 'thing'. "Ugh!" The 'Young man' turned into a cat and escaped from the space. He had hit wuxian's 'thing' to distract him so that he wouldn't see him turn into a cat.(yea I know 😆).The woman didn't see the cat escaping either.

The door opened. "Hello miss, how have you been?"."Ahhhh,you pervert how dare you come in the women's restroom".The woman screamed and hit him with the broom. "Ah–,ouch–"."Pervert get out" The woman shouted still hitting him.

He ran away to the door and got out but the woman was still hitting him "Miss, I can explain Ah–"Wuxian tried his best to explain but the woman kept hitting him. "I understand no need for explanation I have seen a lot of pervets like you"The woman yelled.

They both ran there and there. The woman still hitting wuxian and he running from the hit.Finally,he got out from there.

While the cat he was looking for was looking out the window, grinning at him getting hit.The cat slowly jumped out from the window. It's obvious he also forget about the drunk xichen.

Wei wuxian slowly started walking to his house. He got to his house when he saw his Shijie holding A-zhan in her hands waiting for him.

He was shocked to see the cat he was looking for was now in his Shijie's arms.

"A-xian you are back where had you go. I told u to take care of A-zhan where had you go"Yanli asked.

"Shijie,you didn't tell me A-zhan was with you. I went out to look for him"he said. Before he could say anything Yanli hit him in the head. "I told you to take care of A-zhan then how did he go missing" she scolded him. "Sorry, Shijie"."Fine whatever come inside" Yanli said.

His Shijie sat on the couch holding A-zhan and watching TV. But wei wuxian was walking around with a pout on his face.He then sat on the couch and moved closer to yanli. But she moved away .He again moved closer. But she again moved away. Wei wuxian saw this and said

"Shijie!".He called. "Why are you yelling in my ears" she said annoyed. "Shijie I am your little brother how come you don't give attention to me, but to that cat"He asked poutting. "Stop acting like a kid" she said as she hugged A-zhan. "A-zhan will get sacred because of you".

"Hmph!" he hmphed .Then went close for a hug.

"give me a huggie Shijie"He said while yanli had a weird expression on her face as he went closer. She suddenly put the cat in front of his face making him kiss the cat . And his first kiss was taken by a cat.

"Meow!".The cat meowed in displeasure. "Oh I am sorry A-zhan I won't make you kiss him again"Yanli said moving the cat to her arms .

"Shijie why did you do that"

"It's getting late go sleep"she said getting up.

Just as he was about to go to his room, he was stopped by yanli.

"But wait.since you didn't take care of A-zhan and came late its better if u sleep here on the floor ."

"But Shijie"

"no buts"

"But Shijie why do I have to sleep on the floor"He asked.

"A-zhan will be sleeping on the couch"she said.

"How come it gets to sleep on the couch and I get to sleep on the floor"

"Just sleep on the floor today" she said putting A-zhan down and going from there"

'How Dare the stupid cat take away my spotlight' he thought.

'I am gonna teach that cat a lesson' with that thought he went to sleep.

I am sorry guys I was planning to write more but I forgot what he gave to the cat in the drama. ☹️

So this Fanfic is not good at all so I am deciding to end this fast so I need you guys help for me to decide whose ship I should do next as a Fanfic . I will give you guys two options.Pick one.

Choose one only.

Kazurei (Buddy daddies)

•BingQiu (But from the PIDW)

I am asking you guys early so that I could create a good Fanfic. This Fanfic I am writing on now was just something I wrote fast for fun without thinking 😬

Word count : 1114 words