Chapter 20 (Yanli's wedding)

Hi kaikai'slovelies, I am back with another chapter. This chapter is not that good and is short. But plz bare with it. Enjoy reading

Yanli was getting ready for her wedding .Wuxian and Jiang Cheng was with her.

Yanli's make up was done and she went to put on her wedding dress .

This is what her dress looks like

After she was finished. She asked.
"A-xian, A-cheng how do I look"

They both looked at her and smiled.

"Shijie you looks so beautiful"Both replied.

Yanli smiled .

Wei wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng and jiang Cheng looked at him back. Wuxina was the first to take out his gift

"Shijie here is your gift.This is form both me and A-zhan "

A beautiful long black box was taken out.

Yanli opened the box and saw a beautiful golden hairpin inside with lotus design on the end .It was blue and white mixed colour with a pearl in its centre.The hair pin fit in the box perfectly.

I know I have shown you guys the pictures before. But I just wanna show it again so you won't forget how it looked.

 But I just wanna show it again so you won't forget how it looked

Yanli was stunned and went and hug wuxian. "Thank you A-xian, I love this so much.Tell thanks from me to A-zhan. "

Next It was Jiang Cheng's turn .

He also took out a box.But this one was a bit big and not long compared to the other one. "Here Shijie, open it.Its a gift from me and Xichen".He said.

Yanli took the box and open it also. She saw a silver necklace with a lotus flower's design on its end. The flower had a pink (sorry I don't know what to call it) inside.

"Thank you A-cheng"She also went to hug him

"Thank you A-cheng"She also went to hug him. "Tell thanks form me to Xichen also ok".He nodded .

(Sorry guys I don't know how to describe things)

After talking they both went out and went to A-zhan and xichen .

After a few minutes. It was time for the groom to come out. Then the bride also came out.

This was Zixuan's clothes.

The guests were all there

The guests were all there. Yanli knew about Qiren so she invited him also.

Let's speed this up.

Then it was time to throw the bouquet

Somehow wuxian caught it. Yanli laughed at her brother's look at A-zhan .He looked at him like he nailed something and was proud of it.

Let's just speed this up to the end of the day.Since I don't really know how to write wedding chapters .

At the end of the day, Both wei wuxian and Jiang Cheng was drunk. And A-zhan and xichen had to drag them back to their house .A-zhan brought wuxian to their room and they were doing their thing ..Papapa....ahem .....

Anyway.. Let's get back to Xicheng. It's a whole mess.

The next chapter will be about xicheng .

Sorry guys I really don't know how to write wedding chapters. And I want to ask you guys about something.Soon they will be visiting gusu. And wei wuxian will be giving the pair of rings to A-zhan.But should I make wuxian propose with it. Should I make it their special pair of rings. What do you think? Reply in the comments.

Bye 👋

Word count :552 words.