Chapter 5

So guys since I have been absent for a few days I decided to write two parts today.

Enjoy the story 😘

"A-xian, A-zhan I am going for work" Yanli said yelling.

Wei wuxian and A-zhan was sitting at the couch .

While Yanli was checking if everything was with her. A-zhan turned into his human form.

"Ah"wei wuxian was shocked seeing him suddenly."You remember, don't even think about telling her."A-zhan said.

"Yes,Yes I remember".wuxian said.

Suddenly Yanli came. A-zhan turned back into a cat.

"shijie I want to tell–" Before he could say anything A-zhan turned into a human and covered his mouth while yanli was looking away. He threatened him whispering what he said earlier while yanli was looking away. Then turned back into a cat while she was looking.

she took her keys and looked up to wuxian. She was stunned to see wuxian sitting next to A-zhan and asked.

"You, didn't you say you were allergic to cats and I thought you hated A-zhan "

"My allergy has gone already somehow and I don't hate A-zhan really .when did I say that I hated him"he said

"Your allergy has gone .how is that possible?" Yanli asked.

"I also don't know how. Probably because I have been eating medicine to help my allergy. Here I can prove it" He took A-zhan in his arms and leaned over to kiss him with great difficulty.

Yanli had an ugly expression on her face. "Fine, Fine I believe take care of A-zhan" saying that she went to work .

After she was gone A-zhan turned into a human again. Wuxian was close to kissing him and A-zhan stopped him. But He startled wei wuxian and he accidentally kissed A-zhan's cheek .

Realization came to their faces like a mug of cold water being poured over their faces .

Wei wuxian rubbed his lips in disgust and A-zhan also rubbed his cheek in disguit.

"Why do I always kiss you!"wei wuxian asked.

"I should be the one asking you that!" They both quarrelled.Forgetting the fact that wei wuxian tried to tell yanli his secret.

Finally they stopped .

"Massage me" A-zhan suddenly said.

"What" Wei wuxian thought he misheard.

"I said Massage my shoulder"A-zhan said.

"Do it yourself" wei wuxian said.

"Do you want me to chop off your legs? It will be even more painful through my magic
"A-zhan asked threatening him.

"where did you say to massage again"wuxian said.

"Here" A-zhan patted his shoulder .

"Anything for my lord" .Wei wuxian started massing him.

"a little more to the back"

"Ah yes right there"

"Now massage my back"A-zhan said.

Wei wuxian massaged him with a disgusted look.

Suddenly he had a grin on his face. He took the vase nearby that was made out of plastic and raised his hand to hit A-zhan.