Chapter 18

Hi guys I am back. This chapter is a slight mess. But anyway let's get to the story.

It has been 3 months already after the hangout with wen qing and the others. and wuxian and the others would still hangout.

Xichen and A-zhan went to buy some things .wei wuxian and jiang Cheng were with wen qing and the others and yanli had went for work. (poor yanli is always working) So they were the only ones left.

After paying they were about to go back to home. When they heard a familiar voice. They both turned around and said "shufu".Xichen had a surprised look While A-zhan had a cold look after seeing qiren.

"Shifu, what are you doing here?"Xichen said.

"Just came to the human world to check out on you both"he replied.

They went to a cafe to talk.

"So how have you both been?"he asked.

"we have been good shufu " xichen was to reply.

"what about you wangji"Qiren asked.
"good"he replied coldly. It's obvious he wasn't happy to see his uncle.

A-zhan's family members and uncle except his dad and brother always call him wangji.

Xichen was asking about his father and what have recently happened at gusu to his uncle while A-zhan stayed silent .He was thinking about something.

He finally managed to make up the courage and say to his uncle about what he was thinking all this time every since he met his uncle at there.

"Shufu... I.. I have to tell you something"A-zhan said.

Looking at A-zhan's expression qiren frowned and asked "what is it that you want to tell me"

"I.. I love someone .He is a boy.... and he.. is.. also a.. human"Qiren hearing this was shocked to the limit he was about to get a qi deviation.

Xichen was shocked at what his little brother had said.

"what.. I don't accept this"qiren said.

"..."he stayed silent and first then said "... Why is it because he is a male"

"No not because he is a male our family doesn't care whether you like a male or female .I don't accept this because he is a human. Humans are bad and they will bring bad lu-"Before he could complete A-zhan slammed his hand on the table and said "Humans aren't bad and they will not being bad luck to the family.You just believed some stupid and fake words ld a fortune teller that only makes up lies ."

"How-How dare you talk to your uncle that way ,you-"

"The reason why I said this wasn't because I wanted your permission to decide who I like instead it was to see whether you will accept this or not and I don't care if u don't accept it. You are scared the family will get bad luck right.... Me and him will stay away from the family we will stay on the human world. It won't make any harm to you."saying that he went away from there.

Qiren was shocked then he looked at xichen .Xichen sighed and said "I am sorry Shifu... but I will have to stay with A-zhan.He is right humans aren't bad ..I... I also like a human... And I also know they aren't bad"saying that he followed A-zhan.

They got into the home and Wuxian and Jiang Cheng was already there .Wuxian looked at A-zhan and asked "What happend A-zhan"

"Nothing"He went and hugged wuxian .and then they went to their room.

"What happend" Jiang Cheng asked xichen worried .They had gotten a lot closer these months.

Xichen sighed and explained what had happened and about their parents and how his family disliked humans.

"A-zhan is right. It's not his uncle who decide who he likes"jiang Cheng said.

Xichen sighed again.They both went to their room.

They sat down on the bed.
Jiang Cheng patted xichen's shoulders "It's ok, I am sure his uncle will accept him and wuxian"

Xichen nodded.

I am sorry these chapters are getting short I am getting way too busy right now.

So I am gonna write another story while I am writing this it's a bingjiu Fanfic so any bingjiu shippers here wants to read time I will say the name of the story.

Love from shizun

this is the name of the story.
Follow me for more updates on my stories .

Before saying bye quick question Can you guess who xichen likes? It's pretty easy question you all already know it.

Bye 👋

Word count :772 words.