Chapter 15

Hello lovelies ,I am back .So now I am feeling better after taking medicines. So for those who didn't see the announcement. The reason why I was absent for a few days was because I was sick. So yeah let's get back to the story.

Jiang Cheng woke up to see rays of sun inside his room. He woke and remembered last night.
"Shit,I promised my self to not cry over that again"He murmured to himself.

He then woke up and did his everyday things.

After breakfast Jiang Cheng decided to sit on the couch and watch TV but he saw two lovely beings sitting there.

So he went back to his room. Not gonna lie but he was slightly jealous of wuxian since he got a boyfriend. Both his siblings were taken While he was a single stick.

He also wanted someone to cuddle him every morning when he wakes up or every night when he went to sleep.He wanted someone to kiss him and tell him everything was ok When he was sad.

He hated his life he had no one by his side. He did have his Shijie and shixiong with him but surely they won't always stay with him. He was sad about it. But no one loves him because of his cold and harsh personality. He was sure no one will like him.

He let go of all of his thoughts.
And just decided to play games. He didn't want to go back to watch TV, he couldn't stand the two everyday love birds.

.....yep he knew about the everyday thing nobody told him he had seen it himself.He wanted to ask wei wuxian and A-zhan about something.when he went closer to his room he had heard some weird noises he didn't think much of it until he opened the door and saw the view himself.

He saw wei wuxian under A-zhan .Both of them were naked .While A-zhan was thrusting onto wei wuxian's ass While wuxian was moaning at the pleasure. Jiang Cheng closed the door luckily they didn't hear the door close neither did they see him because they were too busy doing their thing.

His face turned red to white then turned back from white to red. What had he seen? No way his brother and the cat demon did that.and he even got a perfect view of what they were doing. He ran away from there.

Memories came back to Jiang cheng. Remembering that his face turned red again. He shook his head and was just about to go back to gaming when he remembered another thing .He rememberd the reason why he went to wuxian's room.

He went there to ask whether the cat that he brought was also a cat demon like A-zhan. He had forget to ask that the first time he knew about A-zhan being a cat demon. He decided to ask about that before dinner.

Half of the day passed .Jiang Cheng decided to go ask wuxian.

He went to wuxian's room and he remembered to knock on the door or he knew he would be met with another view of wuxian and A-zhan's pa pa pa.

Luckily they weren't doing pa pa pa.

"Who is it?"wuxian asked. "It's me" Jiang Cheng replied. "Huh? When did you start knocking on my door."wuxian said  confused "But come in anyway"he said.

Jiang Cheng entered the room.He saw both wuxian and A-zhan there. "Why did you suddenly decide to come in my room hmm."wuxian asked. "What.Can't I come in your room"jiang Cheng said. "I mean you can"wuxian said.

He went to ask about the thing he wanted to ask. He looked at A-zhan and said "I just want to ask you something"

"What is it?"A-zhan asked calmly.

"Since you are a cat demon who can turn into a cat.Could the cat I brought also be one like you"Jiang Cheng asked.

A-zhan didn't expect jiang Cheng to ask him this he didn't know  whether to answer him or not, or what he should answer. He looked at wuxian and he gave him a nod to say it to jiang Cheng.

A-zhan sighed and explained to jiang Cheng that the cat he brought was just like himself. And he also said the cat was his brother also.

They both expected jiang Cheng to be shocked but they never got that reaction. Jiang Cheng remembered after he woke up from the nightmare he had hugged and sobbed Xichen
He sighed and said "Ah, I see"Wuxian and A-zhan were both surprised to first. But calmed themselves down.They talked for a while then Jiang Cheng was about to go back to his room while wuxian asked him "Are you still going to keep him"What else can I do"saying that he went back to his room. But left the door opened anyway. "Jiang Cheng why can't you close the door before you go "

Jiang Cheng somehow didn't want to abandon Xichen.So what if he doesn't have a lover he still have a cat ...well a cat who isn't really a cat.

He sighed and sat down on the bed. It wasn't dinner time yet.

Then he heard a sudden meow in his room. He looked down and saw it was the cat he had brought home well more like a cat demon he had brought home. He stared at it for some time and said "Why are you still hiding in this form why don't you turn back".

Xichen was shocked at what Jiang Cheng had said to him.He thought 'Does....he know about me'. 'Did A-zhan say about me to him'.But he still decided to play dumb. Jiang Cheng frowned and said "Stop acting, I know about you"xichen then finally turned into his human form.

Jiang Cheng then saw a handsome man standing in front of him. Jiang Cheng kinda blushed at seeing how handsome he was. Xichen asked "Did A-zhan say about me to you?".jiang Cheng nodded and said "mnn, I asked him"."oh"Xichen said then smiled.

"Don't think that I am gonna abandon you"Jiang Cheng said.

"What"Xichen asked.

"I said don't think I am gonna abandon you"He said.

Xichen stared at him then smiled. Jiang Cheng looked away .'How cute' Xichen thought .

Then it was dinner time already.

Yanli saw a man coming out of Jiang Cheng's room. She guessed it must have been the human form of the cat jiang Cheng brought 'Ah, what was his name again.. Right Xichen' wuxian has told about xichen to yanli so she wasn't surprised.

Jiang Cheng saw that yanli was smiling and wasn't surprised to see the man next to him he said "Shijie you knew".

"what"Yanli asked. "You knew about him right"He said pointing at Xichen."Ah, yes.A-xian told me "she replied.

"Then how come no one told me"jiang Cheng asked. "Aiya Jiang Cheng we know that if we tell you about him. You are gonna yell like a angry grape"wuxian said.

"wei wuxian you–"they both was about to fight until yanli stopped them."Don't fight now, eat dinner"Yanli said.

They started eating dinner .Suddenly Yanli Remembered something and asked Jiang Cheng. "A-cheng since you know about him. Where is he gonna sleep .Its not good to let him sleep on the couch. There is no extra room either"

"He can sleep on my room"

"...."

Everyone was shocked to hear this from Jiang Cheng. Wei wuxian nearly chocked on his food .He looked at Jiang Cheng in disbelief. He wondered if a spirit had gotten in Jiang Cheng's body.

Before sleeping Xichen and A-zhan talked for a while .Then they went back to their rooms.

Jiang Cheng saw a pillow and a blanket on the floor. He asked xichen "What are you doing"

"Going to sleep"Xichen replied. Jiang Cheng stopped him and said "No need there is enough space for both of us to sleep in the bed"

Xichen was shocked but smiled slightly.

Jiang Cheng then asked xichen "Then what's your name?" ."Xichen" he replied.
"Oh ok".

They both went to sleep. Jiang Cheng had fallen asleep. But xichen was admiring Jiang Cheng's sleeping face. After some time of admiring. he fell asleep too.

So Yeah that's it for today. So If you are uncomfortable with xicheng plz skip.

Bye 👋

Word count : 1427 words.