Chapter 11 (smut)

So yeah guys Author Chan is back finally.Sorry for the wait I am not that good at writing smut, so don't mind me.

Yanli had went for work in the morning already. She had extra work today so she would come back late only.

Wuxian was sitting on the couch watching TV peacefully. While sudden A-zhan jumped over the couch.

"Aiya what are you doing"wuxian said while A-zhan sat on the couch and took the remote from him.

"watching TV you idiot"A-zhan replied .

"Who are you calling a idiot".wuxian said while A-zhan was smiling at him.

"Whatever" Wuxian sighed. A-zhan kissed wuxian. After they finished kissing. A-zhan asked. "Can we do that?"

"Do what?"wuxian asked back.

"Thaatt. "A-zhan asked carefully.

Wei wuxian hit A-zhan's head and said "Where did you learn that from? And no."

"Please just this once."A-zhan begged.

A-zhan knew he was gonna reject again. So before wuxian could say no he kissed him aggressively.
He tasted wei wuxian's sweet lips satisfyingly. He then bit wuxian's lower lip asking him to open his mouth. So he could slip his tongue.

Wuxian resisted. So he put his knee between his legs making wuxian moan .A-zhan slipped his tongue inside at that time and started exploring wuxian's mouth. He licked every single place. And finally stopped.

Then he started kissing his neck. Wei wuxian moaned.

The reason why he resisted wasn't because he didn't want to do it. He wanted to do it more than A-zhan.It's just he was embarrassed about it since he haven't done it before and with a man.

But now he wanted more. He wanted A-zhan to touch his whole body and kiss him everywhere.

A-zhan unbottoned wuxian's shirt and starting kissing him there. He sucked on his nipple while his finger was playing with the other one.

Wuxian moaned because of the pleasure.

"L-Let's not do it here ,Ah".wuxian said.

"Then should we go to the bedroom" A-zhan asked whispering to his ear.

Wuxian nodded. A-zhan smiled and carried wuxian to the bedroom. He put him down the bed and started undoing his clothes. While wuxian was undoing A-zhan's clothes.

Finally they both were naked.

After a few minutes of A-zhan touching and kissing wuxian's body he asked wuxian "I am going to put it, Are you ready?"

Wuxian nodded.

A-zhan put his thing in wuxian's and started roaming his inside.

Wuxian moaned so loudly that the people walking on the road could hear them. But they both didn't care about that. They were more focused on each other.

A-zhan started going fast .Wuxian moaned even more loudly. His moans were like music to A-zhan's ear.

He switched wei wuxian and took out lube."It won't hurt if you put this "

"Were you already prepared for this."

After spreading it.
He started going faster and faster.

'It doesn't hurt probably because of the lube' wuxian thought.

Then A-zhan stopped .He did something that wei wuxian didn't expect him to do he took wei wuxian's thing in his mouth.

He started sucking and licking.

Wei wuxian was shocked but it felt so good .

He moaned "Ah-Ah, A-zhan go faster "

A-zhan went faster. He kept doing this until he heard.

" A-A-zhan stop .I am going to cum." But A-zhan didnt stop he kept going until Wuxian came out. He swallowed his cum.

Wuxian didn't even know whether it was ok or not.

A-zhan stopped and went back to the position they did before. He rides wei wuxian like there is no tomorrow .

They did 5 rounds of it.

Wei wuxian had enough so he begged A-zhan to stop.

Finally he stopped after 7 rounds.

He went and hugged A-zhan while lying down. A-zhan kissed him and said"Wei Ying can we do this everyday"

Wei wuxian was shocked to hear this but he didn't want to make A-zhan sad so he said "Mm, we can do this everyday" without knowing the consequences of it.

"Mm, thank you" A-zhan thanked wuxian.

"Good night wei Ying"

"Good night A-zhan"

They knew that yanli would only come back late since yanli had extra work. Because she was absent for a few days. And when she comes back. She is probably not going to check on them and would only go sleep straight.And even if she knew she wouldn't say anything other than tease him.

And how they will do it everyday they are going to do it whenever Yanli goes to work. They are shameless bitches.😎

Yeah so as promised here is the smut. I am not a good smut writer. And I had to make it short since I had other things to do.

So that's it for today Maybe in the next chapter Jiang Cheng will make his appearance. So let me think of it . I am planning to make Jiang Cheng's appearence in the next chapter .

So Yeah bye 👋

Word count : 860 words .