Chapter 21

As I promised Here is the Chapter 21 .I don't think I will be posting any stories tomorrow but If I have time after the studies maybe I will post on Tuesday .

Just think that Since Qiren had met wuxian he had asked wuxian to come to gusu. And he met Jiang Cheng and realised that Xichen likes jiang Cheng and had also asked him to come to gusu .But for now we will be focusing on Xicheng.

Yanli couldn't reach home since there was still a lot of guests and had other things to take care of after the wedding and in two days she will be going to Zixuan's house.

Xichen carried Jiang Cheng to their room. He put him on the bed and sat down.

He sighed and looked at Jiang Cheng . He looked at his lips and gulped. Suddenly Jiang Cheng opened his eyes. He looked away.

"W-Where am I?" He said sitting up.

"In our...room" He didn't know if he should have said our room.

"..O-Our ....Are we.. a couple "
He asked confused.

"N-no" Xichen said flushed .

"Then.. What are we "

"...." He didn't know how to respond.

"....Friends.. I guess"He said looking down on the floor .

"Oh...ok" Jiang Cheng tried to open his eyes to remove the blurriness that was getting on to him.

Xichen kinda found it cute.

Jiang Cheng looked at him. And said "You.. You are handsome"

Xichen blushed .But the next thing he knew was someone's lips were touching his. He was stunned. Jiang Cheng...is kissing him.

Jiang Cheng then passed out.

Xichen then realised Jiang Cheng only kissed him because he was drunk.  (or he thought)

Sorry guys I know it's very very very very short. And the story is slowly coming to its end. Two more chapters and it's the end. I need to study for the exams.

Bye 👋

Word count : 322 words.