Chapter 9

So yes guys the Author chan is back and is here to complete .sorry for leaving yesterday way too early .but yeah problems 😐and guys forget about "investigating" tonight.  let's just say "Investigating" today.

"Meow"Azhan came to her call.

Yanli picked up A-zhan.

"A-xian, I won't be home for a few days"she said.

"But why?"

"It's for work, I will have to go somewhere. But I will come back in a few days "She said.

"Ok Shijie, I will take care of A-zhan" wuxian said looking at A-zhan.

Yanli was surprised to hear this .She then said. "That's good, I have already packed my bag .There's isn't much in the bag,since it's only for a few days."

"Hmm then when will you come back?"wuxian asked.

"Probably three or four days" Yanli said ."Ah, I have made lotus soup in the kitchen and take care of A-zhan"she said even though she knew she wasn't really going anywhere

She picked her bag and waved bye to them.

She then pretended to Go to the bus station. She walked a bit. She stopped and decided to stay for some minutes and then climbed the wall and jumped inside without making a sound.

She went through the back door and got in and hid in her room and watched them.

Wuxian got inside and went to watch TV since he didn't have anything else to do.

Suddenly yanli saw a figure in white clothes and a white headband coming near wei wuxian and sitting with him .

She was only looking at wuxian right?.... She couldn't have possibly seen A-zhan turning into a human ....right?....

...But no.

She was watching both A-zhan and wuxian. She was shocked to see A-zhan turning into a human.

"c–cat, it ..turned into a h–h–human " she whispered to her herself.she covered her mouth.

A cat turning into a human.What made it more shocking is that her brother knew about This all along.

She was shocked, surprised, furious and scared but never angry.She wasn't angry at A-zhan being a demon. But could have been angry at her brother but she didn't or couldn't because she loved her brother and couldn't come to be angry at her. Even though she have been seen angry by wuxian. She really wasn't. She would later laugh about it because of wuxian.

She really didnt expect this.

She went inside the  room she closed the door .But A-zhan and wuxian didn't hear it because of the sound of the TV.

She took the jar of water that was on the table and poured herself a glass and drank it .

She knew that wei wuxian wouldn't come inside her room .So she took her time to calm down and think about it.

She decided to go watch them again at night.

At night.

She went and watched them again. This time what she saw was even more shocking than the previous one.

She saw that her brother and A-zhan were talking.

And suddenly A-zhan kisses without a warning.

Wei wuxian was left dumb founded.

A-zhan confessed "I... I...I like you"He finally said it.

After realizing his feelings, he has been having this weight in his chest.He couldn't wait any longer so he confessed out loud.

"I...I have liked you for a long time. I know you are going to reject me." A-zhan said a bit sad .

"...."

"...."

Wei wuxian finally broke the silence by Kissing A-zhan. A-zhan didn't expect wuxian to kiss him,he got into the kiss anyway.

They kissed passionately.A-zhan deepened the kiss.

Finally they broke the kiss. They both huffed for breath,since they have been kissing each other for some time already.

wuxian said "I... I don't like you... Instead I lo–"

A-zhan didn't let him complete and said "Then why did you kiss me".He suddenly got hit on the head."You idiot let me complete"wuxian said.

"I...I don't like you...Instead I love.. you...."

A-zhan was shocked to hear this from him. He thought he would abandon him because he was a demon .But he didn't expect him to actually like him back.

He hugged wei wuxian and kissed him.

"I love you" A-zhan said

"I also love you"wuxian said

Yanli was shocked at first but then she smiled. She was shocked to see this confession and kiss but happy that her brother got someone. She also didn't expect her brother to like someone.

So yeah they finally confessed and as you can see you don't need to worry about yanli not liking them being a couple.She is Ofcourse the best Shijie.

And I want to say something you all who doesn't know that as you can see wei wuxian calls his sister Shijie instead of jiejie. So he called him senior sister.which was often referred to a big sister who was a disciple with you.

So even tho I made wei wuxian the biological brother of yanli I still made him call her that since he calls her that in the novel, drama and donghua.

It is the same for shixiong (senior brother or elder brother) and shidi (junior brother or younger brother)so Xiongzhang is what lan zhan originally calls xichen just like how wei wuxian called yanli Shijie. And shufu (uncle) is also called by lan zhan to qiren .

So I am sorry if this chapter was short but tomorrow (14/09)is Hindi day .I am from India, Kerala even though the Keralaians speak Malayalam hindi is still our country language so we are celebrating it at our school. So I have to make a poster for hindi day.Not a big celebration. Still in uniform but you can dance, sing, make poster in Hindi period. And Thursday is Bagless day for us after the noon, that means no class after afternoon. I know nobody asked but just telling .That's why today's chapter is a bit short .

Bye 👋 and thanks for reading I didn't expect to get 159 views .Thats a lot and thank you again.

Word count: 1037 words.