Chapter 13

Yoohoo! here is an another chapter by Author Chan . 😆

"Ding!"

The door bell rang.

"It must be A-cheng"Yanli said happily while going to open the door.

She opened the door.

And she was right it was Jiang Cheng.

She ran to hug him. They hugged for a while.

Then Jiang Cheng broke the hug and said "Shijie I missed you"

"I also missed you A-cheng"

They got inside . While wuxian called them and said "ya,don't forgot me"

Yanli smiled at him while Jiang Cheng said "ya, who are you?"

"Ah I was joking Cheng Cheng" wuxian said.

Jiang Cheng hit him and said "Don't call me that"

"What did you say Cheng Cheng"wuxian teased.

Jiang Cheng hit him in the stomach. Wei wuxian gave the hit back.

"You-"Jiang Cheng was going to hit him. But suddenly yanli pinched both of their ears as raised them.

"Ah, Ah Shijie"

"what Shijie. A-xian what did I tell you earlier."

"You told me to not fight with Jiang Cheng when he comes"

"Then what are you doing now, A-cheng you also don't fight with A-xian"

"Ah, But Shijie he started the fight"Jiang Cheng pointed at wuxian.

"I didn't–" Before they could start fighting again yanli pinched them harder .

Both of them begged "Ah, Ahh Shijie stop we are sorry"

Yanli finally let go of their ears.

Both their ears looked like red tomato. 🍅

While A-zhan was watching everything. He was in his cat form right now. Wuxian had told him to be in his cat form for now or else when jiang Cheng comes he will probably start yelling because a stranger was in their house. Then he decided to go near them. Remember he is still in his cat form.

While A-zhan was going towards wuxian they heard a cat meow .It wasn't A-zhan .Then which other cat is it.

They looked around and saw nothing . Wuxian was going to ask what the sound was. But before he could ask. He saw Jiang Cheng take out a white cat from his bag  it looked just like A-zhan but it wasn't A-zhan. Because A-zhan didn't have grey stripes around his eyes.

So wei wuxian decided to ask "How did this cat appearing your bag. Did you put it there"

"Of course stupid,then how else would a cat be inside the bag. '

A-zhan was shocked to see the cat because he knew the cat. It was none other than his own brother Xichen.

Suddenly wuxian saw A-zhan running toward him.

"A-zhan"wei wuxian carried him.

Jiang Cheng was shocked to see his brother also has a cat and he even named him 'A-zhan'.he said "You also have a cat and you didn't tell me "

"Ah I am sorry i didnt tell you about him. His name is A-zhan"

"Oh" Jiang Cheng said.

Suddenly Xichen opened his eyes. He was sleeping the entire time because of tiredness. He looked around. 'Where am I?'