Chapter 14

Yo here is another chapter.

"I miss A-cheng and A-xian" Yu ziyuan said.

Jiang fengmian was driving the car (yo I kept writing it as drinking the car 💀)when he heard this he laughed and said "Don't worry about A-xian, he is near by us anyway. But A-cheng ...he is far ..but he still calls us don't he."

"It was because of you ,why didn't you let him stay like A-xian"yu ziyuan said a but angry.

"A-xian is good at studying and knows his way. But A-cheng is different he doesn't know his way."jiang fengmian said.

"You say that" Yu ziyuan said looking straight.

"You will see, one day they will be at the top"

"heh! I know that. But we won't be alive at that time, we are getting old. "Yu ziyuan said even though she said it with a laugh she was a bit sad about it.

"Ahh, don't worry I am sure we will still be alive forever with our children"

They kept taking but because he was talking with yu ziyuan while driving he didn't notice that a truck was heading towards them.

The truck crashed on to them.

The place didn't have any people around so no one was there to check them. The truck driver was drunk and had been scared he will go to prison so he drived away (don't worry the truck driver was caught later since there were cameras around the place.)

Blood dripped from both of their face. Yu ziyuan's eyes were still open. Seeing her husband lying next to her unconscious tears rolled down from her eyes. She went and hold Jiang fengmian's hand and closed her eyes. 'A-cheng..,A-xian,A-li...I am ..sorry'

Suddenly Jiang Cheng opened his eyes tears rolling down his cheek. He was in a crying mess.He realised it was just a dream...Dream, more like a nightmare to him.

He sat up and saw that it was still night. He tried his best to not cry over it again. He had this dream ever since his parents death. He had convinced himself to not cry. But he just couldn't.

He burst into tears.

Xichen wasn't asleep yet. He came to Jiang cheng's room to check on him. He saw that Jiang Cheng was crying. He didn't know why he was crying . He also didn't know why but it hurt to see him cry .he wanted to comfort him so he went towards the bed and jumped over the bed. He went to Jiang cheng and called "meow"

Jiang Cheng looked at Xichen .Xichen went near him and Jiang Cheng just hugged him and cried even more.He sobbed and said "A-niang ,A-die I.. am sorry....I couldn't come"Xichen understood.

It was because he was in his cat form that he couldn't do anything.If jiang Cheng knew about him. He would have turned into a human and Hug jiang Cheng and comfort him.

Eventually Jiang Cheng stopped sobbing and crying and he fell asleep still hugging xichen.

After Jiang Cheng was asleep.Xichen turned into his human form. He looked at Jiang Cheng and hugged him. He didn't know why but he felt like kissing him but he didn't want to take advantage of him by kissing him. So he kissed his forehead it was more like a peck.

(Don't worry he turned back into a cat the next morning before jiang Cheng woke.so that Jiang Cheng wouldn't yell at him like a angry grape.)

Yo so I know this chapter is short. Sorry it was because I had a lot of school work.And this chapter was full of messy writing and I am sorry about that.

And my Xicheng ship has sailed. And if you aren't a fan of xicheng ship or uncomfortable with it please Skip. 

Bye 👋

Word count : 653 words.