Chapter 8

Wanted to see a grumpy looking cat as lan qiren's cat form here you go 👇

Even the beard is perfect😉

So let's get to the story now.

A few days have passed by and wuxian and A-zhan have gotten a lot closer and comfortable around each other.

But they don't know why they always feel heat coming up to their chests or butterflies in their stomach when they are around each other.

Yanli felt something off about wuxian and A-zhan .It seems like they have seem to get closer.

But what Yanli feels suspicious more about is that. She feels her brother have been inviting someone to their house and talking to them these days.

What if her sweet shidi (Junior brother)have fallen in love with a girl or maybe he has a girlfriend and he has been inviting her over?

Yanli sulked a bit to that . If it's true how can her shidi not tell her that he has a girlfriend?

So she decided to 'investigate' her shidi tonight.

...But before that she will have to make up an excuse to her shidi.

"A-xian,come here"Yanli called him.

Wuxian came to her call."Shijie,why did you call"

"wait, where is A-zhan?".

"A-zhan" yanli called him.

I am sorry guys I am unable to continue right now because of some problems in my family. I will be writing stoey tomorrow.but guys wish me a good day tomorrow.