Chapter 7

So guys I didn't have much of a idea for this chapter so don't mind if its not that good.

"Achoo!"Wuxian sneezed While wrapping himself in the blanket. Sitting on the couch.

"Here, Drink this hot tea"A-zhan passed him tea while sitting down on the couch .

He drank the hot tea.

"Does it feel better?"A-zhan asked.

"Yeah"wuxian said.

Yanli had left some medicines and made lotus soup for him and went to work.she couldn't stay because she had to go to work.

"...sorry"A-zhan said to wuxian.

"What" he said in confusion.

"It was because of me you fell sick" A-zhan said.

It was true. It was because of him wuxian fell sick.

Yesterday night,A-zhan kept pulling the blanket to himself. He wrapped himself in the blanket not letting wuxian to also cover himself in the blanket. So he was out to the cold and got sick.

Wuxian sighed and said "It's ok".

Still drinking the hot tea he asked. "Didn't your brother come yesterday.Should'nt you go see him?"

"There is no need".he said.

"Huh, but-"

A-zhan stopped him before he completed by saying "It's probably to tell me to go visit my shufu (uncle). He probably has come to the human world to visit me".

"Then why aren't you going to see him"Wei wuxian asked.

"It's better to not go see him . Shufu doesn't like me and my brother staying in the human world.He wants me to go back to Gusu."

"Gusu?" wuxian asked .

"It's the name of the kingdom.Gusu"He replied.

"But why is he against you staying here?" he asked.

A-zhan sighed and explained "My mom was a human, while my dad was a cat demon just like me and my brother."

"Then doesn't that make you and your brother half human also."wuxian asked.

"Yes".He continued."My dad met my mom when he went into the human world.He met my mom here."

"She found him in his cat body when my dad was lying in the street. She was kind and would often take care of him.Later she brought him to her house. My dad eventually fell in love with my mom."

"Until one day she found out that he wasn't a normal cat but a demon. She wasn't willing to accept him at first but then later she also fell in love with him."

"They wished to marry each other and my dad brought my mom to the gusu to visit his parents. His parents didn't accept her. So they secretly married each other."

"My grandparents and relatives eventually found out about this and was mad at him.But he protected her.To punish himself he and my mom lived separately. But he would often visit her."

"They must have visited each other so much ,since she had both of you."wuxian said.

"Yes"he replied then continued.

"Me and my brother would visit her every time. Later our shufu said she wasn't there anymore. We were too young to understand the meaning of the sentence and I would keep visiting her."