Chapter 4

Hi guys I have been back after a long time. I am sorry i was busy with school works so I couldn't continue writing for a few days.

'I am going to teach this cat a lesson' And with that thought he went to sleep

or he thought.

How can he go to sleep when he is eager to teach the cat a lesson.

Suddenly he remembered something. He remembered that he had a spray bottle that made cats go to sleep in a few minutes after they smelled the scent.

It had a scent of fried fish that smelled good but this scent was just to deceive them .In this scent there was also sleeping powder that made only cats fall asleep .

And why does he have this?

He actually planned this earlier this day. he bought this to spray this in the floor and after the cat was asleep he could abandon the cat in the streets.

But after he bought the spray did he realise his plan isn't going to work. He realised that his Shijie loved this cat so much,so he thought that he bought the spray for nothing.

When he went back to the shop where he bought the spray to give the spray back. The owner of the shop said there was no refund. He was so angry .

But he didn't throw it away Bcz he knew he just wasted money for this shit and he couldn't simply throw away the spray bottle.

So he kept it. But who knew there would be a chance like this. He took it out from his pocket and thought 'It wasn't a waste of money after all'.

The cat was still lying on the couch. It suddenly opened his eyes because of a strong smell.It realised that it was the smell of fried fish.

A-zhan loved fish and as soon as he smelled it. He jumped off the couch and walked to the place where the smell came from.

He saw wei wuxian there. 'What is this human doing'. Before he could think anything else he became sleepy.Before the cat could return to the couch he fell asleep there.

After a few minutes it opened its eyes. Finding himself in the floor in a corner. He realised that wei wuxian had tricked him .He suddenly turned into his human form.

He walked towards wei wuxian who was now sleeping peacefully on the couch.

'How dare he put me on the floor and peacefully sleep on the couch'

He carried wei wuxian. Bridal style Ofcourse .

'Fuck,why is he this heavy'(yep cats can curse also 💀😂)

At this time wei wuxian opened his eyes slightly and peered out .and saw that the man he had met earlier is the one who is carrying him. He wasn't asleep yet and with the feeling of someone carrying him he opened his eyes.

'Isn't this the man I met before?' he thought to himself. He suddenly got shocked 'Could it be that he is the cat'

He suddenly closed his eyes. A-zhan had put him down on the floor.

"Jeez, You are way too heavy,how much have you been eating "A-zhan said out loud thinking the other person must have been asleep.

Wei wuxian was mad at this but he still pretend to be asleep.

A-zhan went to sleep on the couch.

'How dare the stupid cat call me fat'

Before he got up he saw that 'The man he met earlier' had transformed himself into a cat. And the cat was no other than A-zhan. The cat went to sleep.

Wei wuxian was shocked seeing this he was right. He immediately got up and went to call his Shijie.

But A-zhan saw him.Before wei wuxian could go and tell his Shijie he was suddenly caught by a hand. The hand caught his waist and pulled him back.

He fell on top of A-zhan who was now in his human form.

Wei wuxian awkardley laughed "haha hello mister, how have you been these few hours." he said. He tried to run away but A-zhan caught his hand and switched him making him under him.

They stared at each other silently .Then A-zhan breaker the silence by asking "Where do you think you are going"

"Where am I going. I am going to drink water Ofcourse haha .I am bit thirsty" he couldnt run away because he was pinched to the couch by A-zhan.

"You think I am stupid.Do you think I don't know you are going to tell your Shijie that I am not a cat but a cat demon "A-zhan said.

" c-cat demon?" wei wuxian asked in shock.

"Yes" A-zhan replied.

"If you try to run away then I am going to chop of your two legs with my magic"A-zhan threatened.

"of course not, of course not. " wuxian said scared.

A-zhan let go of his waist and pulled wei wuxian to sit straight.

Wei wuxian knew that if he tried to run away his dear legs wouldn't be there anymore.

"if word gets out that I am a cat demon then I will.... " Before he could finish wei wuxian completed the sentence before him " Then I will cut of your legs with my magic .Right?"

"That's right" A-zhan said.

After a few moments of A-zhan threatening wei wuxian.He finally said "Now go to sleep" and he went back to sleep on the couch.

"Aiya, lord cat demon. Please have some mercy and let me sleep on the couch for this night "Wei wuxian begged.

A-zhan threw some more pillow and a blanket since wuxian didn't have a blanket.

Wuxian sighed and said "Ah you are so generous lord you actually gave me a blanket thank you, thank you"

With that they went to sleep wei wuxian didn't dare to tell his Shijie. Whether he tells his Shijie A-zhan is a cat demon or doesn't tell,his fate is still the same he will lose his two legs.

But if he doesn't tell he will atleast have one of his legs with him.

So guys I tried my best to improve my writing .I hope you all like it .I was planning to quit since I didn't see much hope in this. 😅 But you guys were the One who gave hope to me. And thank you for it. 😁

So yes wei wuxian knows that A-zhan is a cat demon.😙

Word count : 1100 words