Chapter 10

Here you go the next chapter .I am planning to add Jiang Cheng after a few chapters.

Yanli couldn't stand the cheesy and lovely love between her shidi And A-zhan so she decided to really just go from there after the day they confessed.

After three days of wandering in other places. She decided to go back. She knew she would have to tell them that she knew they are dating. Because she didn't want to act like she didn't know.

So she went back to her home.

A-xian heard a door bell ring. He knew that it had probably be his Shijie. So he went and opened the door .He saw his Shijie standing there waiting for him to open the door.

"Shijie you are back"he said hugging yanli.

"Ahhh so you do remember me" Yanli said.

"Shijie ,don't say that"he said. Yanli smiled at him and then said "So Are we going to keep talking here, shouldn't we get inside ".wei wuxian nodded.

They both got inside. Yanli put her bag down and sat on the couch. Wei wuxian Poured her some water since he knew yanli must be thirsty.

Yanli didn't want to go straight to the matter she planned to say. Instead she asked "So what did you do these days"already knowing the answer.

"I-I just stayed home.What else and ..t-took care of ..A-zhan"he said .

"Took care of A-zhan Huhhh?"yanli said while thinking 'hmm I know what kind of taking care you did for him.My shidi has grown up'.while sighing in her mind

She decided to tell it later at dinner time . They chatted for some time and then yanli went back to put her things back.
Time passed by and it was almost dinner time.

Yanli called him for dinner. "A-xian come eat dinner"

"coming Shijie"

When he came back he was surprised to see there were three plates. One was for him and one was for his Shijie then who is the other one for.

"Shijie why are there three plates aren't we only two people?".He asked confused.

"Hmm, yes the three plates are for us all"

"us all?"he asked. "Is there anyone else joining dinner also?"

She ignored him and said "A-zhan come eat".

Wei wuxian looked down on the floor and couldn't find A-zhan's food.

He looked up and asked confused "Shijie where is A-zhan's food."

"What do you mean his food is right here." She pointed at the third plate."A-zhan come sit."

"Wait, he is gonna sit right here with us"he asked. A-zhan was also shocked. Even though yanli would let him sleep on the couch and favour him. He didn't eat with them at the table.

"Yeah"then looked to A-zhan and said "A-zhan why are you still as a cat. Quick change into a human and come sit with us"

This time both of them were shocked together.They thought the same. 'Does she know?'

"S-Shijie do you know"he asked carefully .

"Yes, so now are you both coming to eat dinner or are you planning to not eat dinner "

Wuxian scratched his head. A-zhan turned into his human form and they both sit down to eat.

"Shijie you didn't tell us you knew"wuxian said.

"So, did you tell me he could turn into a human."Yanli said.

"Sorry Shijie"wuxian said.

"It's ok, atleast I got a handsome brother in law."Yanli said smiling.

"Shijie,Am I not handsome then"

"you are handsome, you are handsome."

A-zhan smiled at them.

"I am sorry yanli i didnt tell you. I was a demon"A-zhan said.

"you were a demon"

"yes"

"Ah I see, but it's ok. Now you can call me Shijie. You are my future brother in law"yanli said winking at A-zhan.

"Shijie!"

"What?"

"By the way, Shijie how did you know we were together and that A-zhan was a demon"wuxian asked.

"Uhm I just knew"she said.

"Shijie tell me the truth did you really go for the small business trip."wuxian asked.

Yanli sighed and said "No"

"That's not fair Shijie, you also lied" wuxian made a sad face.

"I am sorry okay,now let's eat."

They ate and talked a lot of things .

And A-zhan laughed and smiled a lot at the sister - brother talk. He was happy. When he was at gusu. He was grown up not talking to anyone while eating. And he was usually sad at that because he couldn't talk to them and have fun like others. But here he can talk, laugh and do whatever he want.He was really happy that he wasn't lonely anymore.

So I planning to make smut. So I may take a few days bcz since I am thinking of how to make the smut🔞.

Thanks for reading.
And that's it for today Byebye 👋

Word count :837 words.