chapter 2

It's been a few weeks since yanli has taken A-zhan in.

"A-zhan"Yanli called ."Meow"
A-zhan came to yanli. Yanli picked him up and patted him."Now, Now don't run anywhere around"Yanli said. Yanli sat in the couch and kept patting the cat.

"Ding"The bell rang."hmm.who could it be?".She put the cat down on the couch and went to open the door.She opened the door and saw who is it
"A-xian"Yanli said with shock and excitement. "shijie"Wei wuxian jumped and hugged her. "Your back"Yanli Asked. "Ofcourse I am back" Wei wuxian said. "I thought you wouldn't come and would go somewhere else"yanli asked rising her head. "Aiya! Where could I go you are the only one I have left. Jiang Cheng is in the US. And mom and dad isn't with us anymore"he said sadly. "Where could I possibly go other than here"

(so I made wei wuxian the biological son of yu ziyuan and jiang fengmian. And yes they died    😔)

Yanli patted his head "I know".she took a good look at him and said "you have gotten skinny" He touched his head and said "eh, dorm food" yanli sighed .Wei wuxian said "and I missed shijie's lotus soup" she smiled and said "let's go in"

They got in. Wei wuxian took off his bag and things and sat on the couch. "I will make lotus soup for you wait here" Yanli said. "Mm"wei wuxian nodded. She went to the kitchen to make the lotus soup.

Wei wuxian closed. his eyes and rested and that's when he heard a sound ."meow" He turned around to see a cat next to him. "C cat" He looked at the cat for awhile before he ran to the kitchen."Shijie!" He yelled. "What is it A-xian ,why did u call?". "Why is there a cat in the living room?" He asked. "oh you meant A-zhan" she said. "What A-zhan? You didn't tell me you bought a cat" He asked shocked. "what ? you don't like him"she asked. "Shijie you know I am allergic to cats,Then why did you do this "she sighed. She went to get something and then got to the living room.

"Shijie where are you going".she stopped. She put a mask and a sanitizer in the table. "Here" she said. "Huh" ."Aren't you allergic to cats use this "she said ."so you are not going to listen to what I said "he said. "Your lotus soup is ready you can go take it and eat".she looked at the time "oh I am going to work .if I listen to what u say then I will be late"."But shijieee"he called. She patted wei wuxian's head. "No buts. Take care of A zhan while i am away" she kissed A-zhan's head and went to work.

Wei wuxian wore the mask and looked at the cat. "Hmph! I am not taking care of you, you little devil. How dare you manipulate my Shijie into keeping you "he put the sanitizer and picked the cat up. Still with a disgusted face.He took the cat and put him in the cage outside. he took of his mask and smirked. "You better not run away you stupid cat,Thank me later" he threw of the mask and went away from him.

After a few minutes the cage suddenly opened by itself. The cat walked out.It suddenly turned into a handsome young man but the young man still has the ribbon on his head. Luckily yanli had bought mini clothes for him and he was wearing it . He smirked "wei wuxian, wei wuxian .you really thought you could just lock me in this stupid cage and go away like that" He said. "It seems like you have had luck .I am going to take revenge for locking me in this cafe"He said and walked away from the house.

When he was half away. Another white cat with the same ribbon as it jumped in front of him.

It also suddenly turned into a young man. But he looked a bit older than A-zhan .The other man laughed out loud seeing A-zhan .

"......"

A-zhan was speechless.

"Xiong Zhang why are you laughing "He asked with confusion. (I think lan wangji used to call lan xichen Xiong Zhang I'd I am wrong plz tell me. And yes it's lan xichen here)

"I am sorry A-zhan but your costume makes me laugh "He didn't lie. A-zhan's costume was really funny it didn't make him look no different from a chicken .

A-zhan sighed "yanli dressed me up what was I supposed to do?"

"I see that my dear shidi is starting to get friends"Xichen said teasingly."what friend?they will all leave me after they find out I am not a normal cat but a cat demon"

Xichen sighed ."let's change you into another cloth".He helped A-zhan in changing his clothes. A-zhan changed into a white top and black jeans ."much better" Xichen said.

"Let's go eat something my treat"xichen said.

They went to a small shop near by and ordered beer and fish.

A-zhan couldn't handle alchohol so he ordered tea.

"Xiong zhang are you sure you can drink "He asked concerned.

"of course I can" xichen said.

But After a few drinks Xichen got drunk .He kept blabbering and A-zhan had enough he took xichen's money and payed and dragged him out. After all he did say it was his threat.

He originally planned to follow wei wuxian and give problems to him but he didn't expect to it be like this .It seems like he will have to go home now, he thought until he saw someone.

It was wei wuxian .He came out to look for A-zhan after he realised he had gone missing.

He walked past him. He took this chance to call him.

"Excuse me sir, are you looking for a white cat with a white headband on its forehead"he asked.

"Yes have you seen that cat"wuxian asked.

"Yes, I can tell you where it went"

So I am sorry guys this chapter seems to have some errors.

Thank you all if you are reading my story .Its not good at all.

Word count :1072 words.