Chapter 19

Yooho author Chan back again. I didn't get much idea here. But yeah I will try my best. And there is gonna be a extra chapter or chapter 20 next it's yanli's marriage. So let's start

Yanli's and Zixuan's marriage have been confirmed .They had already gotten engaged for so long .Now it's time for their marriage. Their marriage is gonna be in 2 days. So all of them are going shopping.

Yanli was with Zixuan's family selecting jewellery and dress for her marriage.While wuxian and A-zhan were selecting a gift for yanli. Jiang Cheng and wuxian were doing the same.

"A-zhan how about this ".wuxian asked.

"It's good"

"hmm. Oh A-zhan look at that one isn't that beautiful." wei wuxian said pointing at a hair pin that had a blue and golden colour lotus in it with a white pearl.

"This one looks more beautiful than the others"

Yanli loved hairpins a lot and she loved the flower lotus so wei wuxian decided to go with that.

Here is what the hair pin looked like

At Xicheng's side :

"Hmm what about this"Jiang Cheng asked.

"It's ok"Xichen replied.

"hmm, oh about this?"

"This one looks pretty. What about this one"

"I also like this one ,lets go with this"

They chose a necklace with a lotus in it. wuxian and jiang Cheng both knew their Shijie likes lotus so they go with it .

Here is what they choose looked like

Sorry guys I don't know much about choosing gifts

They bought that.

Back to wangxian's/Yizhan's side.

While they were about to buy it .They saw Qiren there. Wei wuxian had no idea who he was. But A-zhan's face didn't turn good seeing his uncle.

"Wangji.... "

"eh, A-zhan do you know this person"he asked and looked at A-zhan who was holding his hand. He somehow felt that A-zhan's hold became tight and he was uncomfortable about that .

".....Yes....He is my shufu" A-zhan replied.

Wei wuxian remembered what A-zhan had said about his shufu before. His face also turned slightly bad.

"Ah, this is your Shifu... Nice to meet you sir."Wuxian said.

Qiren looked at Wuxian and said. "You... Are you A-zhan's..."

Wuxian looked surprised. "eh, A-zhan you have told about me to your shufu "

"..yes" A-zhan again replied.

"Ah ok"he said awkwardly .

"You.. can just call me shufu also"Qiren said. And "what is you name?"He asked .

"My name is Wei wuxian."

Wei wuxian was quite shocked by this. His shifu right now was nothing like what A-zhan said. He guessed that something must have happened between them. He knew A-zhan wouldn't lie.

Qiren looked back at A-zhan and said " Wangji I.. need to talk to you "

"You should go talk to shufu".wuxian said.

A-zhan let go of wuxian's hand and gave a nod.then said "Wei Ying, Wait for me here."

Wei wuxian nodded.

A-zhan and Qiren went to talk. While wuxian was looking at the other jewelleries .

They went to the cafe they went a few days ago. It was also when they had a fight.

"What is it shufu"A-zhan asked coldly.

"Wangji... I know I am indeed in the wrong and I am sorry about the things I have teached you and said to you"Qiren said.

"Oh did you understand that now?"A-zhan said laughing.

Qiren sighed and said. "I am sorry and I do accept you and wei wuxian's relationship.I am okay with whoever you marry"

A-zhan didn't say anything.

"And I hope you bring him to gusu and I promise your family won't say anything.They will only be happy for you."

A-zhan sighed and said "Ok"

While they were talking
.wei wuxian was still in the jewellery shop and looking at jwelleries.While a pair of jewellery caught his eyes. It was a pair of ring.One was in a blue and white. While the other was in  red and black.

This is what it looked like

This is what it looked like .He also bought that with yanli's hairpin. He hid the box the rings were in.

A-zhan came back after a while.

"Did you finish talking to your uncle"wuxian  asked.

A-zhan replied with a "Mm."

"Then lets go back."

A-zhan held wuxian's hand and went back to meet the others.

So yeah that's it for today. I hope you liked this story .I didn't check if there's any mistakes so sorry if there's any mistakes.

Bye 👋

Word count : 764 words .