Extra chapter

So I have changed my profile picture. And yeah this is a extra chapter. So this chapter is after yizhan/wangxian got together. It's the second dinner they are having together with yanli. I made this chapter about Lan wangji trying yanli's lotus soup. Since I don't think I have ever made a part of him trying the lotus soup. So yeah here .

Yanli was putting food oh the table while Wuxian and A-zhan came to eat.

"Come and eat A-xian ,A-zhan.I have made lotus soup.

They sat down the sit. Yanli poured lotus soup to them. Before she gave A-zhan lotus soup she asked "You should have tried it before right. Eh...did you like it...If you didn't then you dont need to eat the soup."

"I.... I have never tried the lotus soup before."A-zhan said.

"Eh I thought A-xian must have.... "she said a bit surprised

"No Shijie I have never gave him lotus soup."wuxian said.

"You, how can you not give him to try it.I always makes it . I thought you would have gave it for him to eat also. "Yanli said

"sorry Shijie" he looked towards A-zhan and said "why don't you try it now, my shijie's lotus soup is the best."

A-zhan nodded. He scooped up some and put the spoon that was now filled with soup into his mouth.

A-zhan didn't expect it to taste this good. He said to yanli "It's really good.

Yanli smiled. "I am glad you like it."

"see I told you it's good" wuxian said proudly.

They ate dinner .while eating yanli laughed at wei wuxian's stupidities that he keeps doing .

Yep that's it .since this is an extra chapters I am not giving word counts.