Chapter 17

Sorry guys I have been busy. And I am going to be busy a lot this month since exam and sports is coming. Wish me good luck.

Before starting

Name :Wen qing Real life name : Meng ziyi Human

Name :Wen qing
Real life name : Meng ziyi
Human.

Name :Wen ning Real life name :Yu Bin Human

Name :Wen ning
Real life name :Yu Bin
Human.

Name: Nie huaiseng

Name: Nie huaiseng.
Real life name :Ji li.

Now let's get to the story

"Yaa, jiang Cheng Just come out already. You are taking way too long to dress up.😒"wei wuxian said. "I am coming, coming "

Finally after a long time jiang Cheng came out.

They all went inside the car.Wuxian was the one who was driving .They arrived at the place huaiseng said.

They found wen qing, wen ning and huaiseng there.

Wen qing wasn't familiar with the two new faces she asked wuxian "Was these the people you were saying you would introduce to us."

"Ah yes"wuxian said.

Then wuxian hold A-zhan's hand and said. "This.. This is my boyfriend. He said proudly "And this is his brother"said looking at xichen.

Huaiseng and wen ning gasped. Huaiseng :" *Gasps*wei xiong you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend."

"Ah congrajulations"wen qing said.

Then she looked at jiang Cheng and xichen and asks. "Are you two also a couple?"she asked.

"N-No what are you talking about"Jiang said flushed.xichen also blushed.

"Ah, I am sorry ok"she said looking at the both of them then turning towards A-zhan and asked "what's your name?"

"I am lan zhan, you can call me wangji"A-zhan said.

"Ah I didn't introduce them. I forgot"wuxian said.then he started introducing A-zhan and xichen to them and introduces them to Xichen and A-zhan also.

"Now, let's start the day"

Before going to the amusement park they decided to go inside a pastry shop that wen qing's girlfriend recommended. Mian mian couldn't come because she was busy.

They went inside the shop and they smelled the fresh pastries and drinks. Wuxian and huaiseng took a lot of pasteies and they were stuffing their mouth with a lot of cookies ,cakes and muffins.While A-zhan just looked at his boyfriend who was stuffing everything in his mouth but it was still cute.

The food in here was so good that all of them kept devouring them one by one.

Finally they went to the amusement park. Wei wuxian dragged A-zhan to go on many rides.(ya, don't think anything)

wen ning and wen qing went with huaiseng to try on other rides and games.
While jiang Cheng and xichen was left alone. They went to a few rides and talked but it was so awkard between them.

Later they finally became a bit more comfortable around each other.

After some time wei wuxian dragged all of them to go on the Ferris wheel. It was so beautiful when they reached the top.

Then they all catch up for some ice cream.

Wuxian and jiang Cheng wanted to drink but wen qing and A-zhan told them that they shouldn't drink right now. They both pouted. Xichen found jiang Cheng's pout cute. He thought " adorable".It was kinda getting late but none of them were tired.

Then they were brought to the place wen ning talked about. Wuxian loved rabbits so he was the most excited .I mean he always is.

After walking for some time around the forest they finally saw the cave he was talking about .Wen ning didn't lie it was so beautiful there. The waterfall was so beautiful to see until wuxian noticed the cave was really filled with a lot of rabbits. They all took one in their arms and start petting the rabbits.

"Aww, they are so cute" wei wuxian awwed in seeing the rabbits.

"I wish I could bring them home but Shijie wouldn't allow"wuxian said a bit sad but happy that these rabbits wouldn't be separated from their family.

"There are lot of rabbits in gusu."A-zhan said to wuxian.

"Really! Will you bring my there one day"wuxian asked.

"Of course"A-zhan replied.

"Gusu?"Jiang Cheng asked xichen.

"Ah it's where my and A-zhan's home is at."Xichen replied.

"oh, then is what he said true"jiang Cheng asked.

"Yes, there are a lot of rabbits on the back of the mountain near cloud recess. Cloud recess is the name of our home."

"oh ok"jiang Cheng said.

" I will bring you there"xichen said.

"Huh"jiang Cheng was surprise but then smiled and said "ok!"

They all stayed there until the sun set and it slightly became dark.

But they could see the lights from nearby building and houses.

"hey, let's go on the top of this hill. It's beautiful here. We can see the view from here"wen ning and huaiseng yelled.

They all went to the top. They all sat on the ground.They could see the fire crackers litting up in the sky. It was so beautiful to see.

Xichen looked at jiang Cheng and surprisingly he was also looking at him. Xichen said three words but jiang Cheng couldn't hear because of the sound of the fire crackers.

"What did you say I didn't hear it?"jiang Cheng asked.

"I only say once"Xichen said then looked straight.

Jiang Cheng heard this and pouted a bit .

Finally they all went back .

"Bye! See you when we can"wuxian said to them

"Bye wei xiong, see you when we can also."huaiseng repeated the words wuxian had said.

They finished biding goodbye and goodnight to each other and went to their homes.

Yeah so that's it. You are right mian mian x wen qing is real. But anyway this chapter was cringy I know .I dont really know how to even write this chapter. But somehow I enjoyed writing this chapter.There wasn't much dialouges.

But before I say bye. Can you guess the three words xichen said to Jiang Cheng?😉

Bye 👋

Word count :1006 words.