Story 37--Aloha, Amore! (1)

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(thought of this on the spot, so DON'T JUDGE! :P)

The sun's beautiful rays shining from its place in the blue sky made you smile as you walked towards SFIT, for the final day of the term. Very rarely did SFIT host any of these year-end parties, but this year the professors thought about changing that up, just so all of you could greet the summer season with a bang. And to hype things further, you were going with your best friends on a vacation to Hawaii, for two weeks (courtesy of Fred and his supportive family), and you couldn't wait. Having never been on a vacation with only your friends, of course, your parents worried, but after you assured them they were pretty responsible they trusted you.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

You turned around to see Hiro and Tadashi catching up with you from the Lucky Cat Café, and you waved at them. Like Hiro, you were a young science prodigy, so you got into SFIT very easily. And over time you two managed to get along, become the best of friends, and now you were hanging out with the rest of his gang too. Life at SFIT had never been better. You enjoyed every moment at this prestigious school, not only through learning new things but also making these awesome wacky friends. And spending even just two weeks with them after the school year is over just made it all the more worthwhile. But little did you know what exactly would be in store.

At present though, you didn't give one thought. You smiled as they approached you, attacking you with hugs.

"Hey Hiro!" you greeted enthusiastically. "And hello to you too, Tadashi," you added cheekily.

"Excited for the final day, (Y/N)?" Tadashi asked you.

"Oh hell yeah! I'm pumped!" you cried, jumping up and down like a kid. "I mean, how often do these professors offer up such an awesome party for all of us?"

"Honestly, I'm glad all of our exams are done," Hiro grinned, laughing as he saw you jump up and down. "And wow. How fast did the time go? I'm pumped for summer already."

"Aren't we all!" you cried, still jumping in excitement.

Soon, the three of you reached SFIT, where you heard a DJ playing some pretty hot pop music just at the courtyard, and a whole lot of students were outside dancing their hearts away. Party balloons and streamers even floated through the air from student to student, and your grin just got wider.

"Seems like everyone's pumped," Hiro noted.

"Aren't they all!" Tadashi cried, diving right into the crowd in search for your friends. A second later he emerged, wearing a sloppy grin on his face as Honey Lemon, Gogo, Fred, and Wasabi joined him, also wearing sloppy yet genuine grins along with their flashy summer clothing.

You grinned. "Hey!"

"HEY (Y/N)!" Fred and Honey Lemon both attacked you with hugs, and the entire group started to jump along to the music. "Oh my god--isn't this AMAZING?! Never have the professors planned such a thing!"

"Yeah, I noticed!" you shouted back over the music. "And to be all honest, this is pretty awesome!"

 Tadashi grinned as he looked off to the side, where a table full of barbecue and several bowls of non-alcoholic punch was set up. "I'll be back guys. Can't miss out on food!"

You then felt someone nudge you and you turned to Hiro, surprised.

"I...I have to confess to her today," Hiro whispered loudly into your ears.

You nodded. For a while you knew Hiro had a crush on another girl in the lab, Gabrielle, who he had his eye on for the past while. Of course, she only showed up in the lab once in a while over the course of the year, but every time she did, Hiro couldn't keep his eyes off of her. They got along, and you were okay with their friendship. Not that you held anything against Gabrielle. In fact, you fully supported him, heard him out whenever he confided his feelings to you, and you did the best you could to help him.