Story 54--That would bring us back to...

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(A.N. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE ANDREWS! She's 80 years old, right? Anyway, I just want to mention how amazing of an actress and a person she is. Who couldn't lie--she played Maria von Trapp in "The Sound of Music" and Mary Poppins in "Mary Poppins" and even voiced Gru's mom in "Despicable Me"! Honestly, the most talented person I'll ever meet. So this one-shot would be dedicated to her in honour of her.)

"Hello, Hiro," Baymax greeted him one day as he dropped by the lab, having to enter in it sideways since he could not fit inside the door the right way round.

Hiro turned in surprise to see his brother's big marshmallow bot standing right in front of him. "Hey Baymax. Uh, what were you up to? Where did you go?"

"Wasabi seemed to have a small accident with his plasma blades, so I decided to attend to his injuries," Baymax reported. "I am sorry if this caused some stress."

"Nah," Hiro laughed. "Not at all! In fact, I was only listening to a soundtrack while you were out. Have you heard of this?" He gestured to the playlist on the screen, which turned out to be the entire movie soundtrack of "The Sound of Music."

"I am afraid I have not heard of this film," Baymax said monotonously. "However, it looks very appealing, and very interesting."

Hiro smiled. "It is! (Y/N) and I used to watch this all the time when we were younger!" He then pressed the 'play' button, and "Sixteen going on Seventeen" started to randomly play. 

Hiro cleared his throat, and then began to sing.

"You wait, little girl, on an empty stage
For Fate to turn her light on...
Your life, little girl, isan empty page
That men will want to write on..."

To his surprise, another voice began to join him, but it wasn't Baymax.

"To write on..."

The only other fourteen-year-old--you--grinned as you entered the lab, smiling at Hiro, who smiled right back at you as he approached you, the same way Rolf probably would in the film.

"You are sixteen, going on seventeen,
Baby, it's time to think...
Better beware, be canny and careful
Baby, you're on the brink!

You are sixteen, going on seventeen,
Fellows would fall in line.
Eager young lads and roues and cads
Will offer you food and wine!"

While this was happening, none of you noticed a certain pair of eyes peering through the glass door to see you performance. 

"Totally unprepared are you
To face a world of man
Timid and shy and scared are you
Of things beyond your ken.

You need someone older and wiser
Telling you what to do...
I am seventeen, going on eighteen
I'll take care of you!"

You giggled as Hiro, in re-enactment, tried to flirt with you. But eventually the key changed, and you started singing back to him in an innocent fashion.

"I am sixteen, going on seventeen,
I know that I'm naive.
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe!

I am sixteen going on seventeen
Innocent as a rose
Bachelor dandies, drinkers of brandies--
What do I know of those?

Totally unprepared am I
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared am I
Of things beyond my ken.

I need someone older and wiser
Telling me what to do...
You are seventeen, going on eighteen
I'll depend on you..."