REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! (yes this is an AN)

Hey guys! 

So, I noticed lately how many people want to leave behind requests on my Hiro X Reader, as well as my Tadashi X Reader, stories. I might have to do the same for my Hunger Games X Reader as well as my Harry Potter X Reader one-shots, so let me clear this out of the way.

REQUESTS. ARE. CLOSED. 

And there are reasons, guys.

First, I'm busy. Kinda self-explanatory. I'm on co-op right now, meaning 8 hours in the office plus lunch (which would involve updating a story, I DON'T KNOW, but whatever the case...I'm not free all the time!). And what I'm doing involves a LOT of tight deadlines, so with that in mind, you can imagine all the work I have to go through, not to mention I have a lot of job shadowing to do so I can finish the projects on time. Not to mention, I have a violin concerto competition coming up, and I suck at my concerto right now. If you keep leaving requests it would make me feel too obligated, in a way, to try and do what you want. 

Of course, some of you are patient, but most of you are really pushy so it really pushes me to the point of absolute discomfort. So please, please understand what I'm going through, and understand that one-shots aren't my main priority anymore.

Secondly, TOO MANY WORKS HERE. I am probably falling into the "biting off more than I can chew" trap, so that explains a hell lot right now. Considering the fact that I already deleted (and yes, PERMANENTLY DISCONTINUED) 3 of my books, I don't want to do the same with others and leave everyone hanging. And I have 2 more books to actually finish before the worry of not updating them at all haunts me. I love all of you guys, but I have to take things slow. That's why I, most of the time, tell you to look at some of my other works. Gives you guys a bit more to do so you don't lose too much faith in me. Not that I want you to, honestly...

With that, I leave you guys in peace. 

I'm sorry if I'm being a disappointment. What can I do, though? 

I will get through requests, at a painfully slow pace though. If I do refuse a request, I apologize in advance. 

-magic_mockingjay