Chapter Ôñé

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

People from rich and mafia families was entering the Venue , to attend the wedding of son of the Mafia Mr Kang . The place was already crowed and who got the attention was the guy sitting at the front table near the stage .

He was wearing white plain shirt, with black blazer over it and black pants. His hair was sticked back which made his forehead exposed and making him look more attractive.

He was playing with the glass filled with red wine , while enjoying the decoration of the place around him . He put the glass near his lips and take a sip of his red wine .

He was looking around the Venue with a serious look and he was alone until a young lady come and sit down across the table .

"I am still wondering how this all happened" the girl said with a kind of disbelief as the guy looked at him with a small smirk .

"Why are you thinking about this like it's your wedding? It's taehyun who is getting married not you Sunny" the guy replied as the girl who's name was Sunny rolled her eyes and learn back to the chair .

"Shut up oppa! I am just wondering because a person like taehyun is getting married that's unexpected " Sunny said .

"Then it will be a miracle if I get married right?" The guy chuckled then again take a sip from his alcohol.

"I don't think you will ever get married soobin oppa" Sunny mumbled as she take her glass of wine .

"You know me so well huh?" He said. Sunny looked at him then reply, "we know each other for such a long time okay? So of course I know about you so well mister" .

Soobin turned his head to the stage and let out a chuckled while looking at the decoration for wedding.

"May I ask you one thing?" Soobin turned to his best friend as he give her a signal to continue what she wants to say .

"What's your opinion about love?" Soobin raised a eyebrow at her then lean closer to the table .

"Why are you asking this?" He said with a Deep and low tone as sunny also lean towards the table and place her face at her palm then said , "for my own curiosity, now you're telling me or not" .

"Well, love is like drugs you know, it's give you pleasure and privilege , it made you feel attached to the person and boom! You fall in love with the person and want to stay by the person forever" soobin said but suddenly he let out a bitter chuckled and look at her again. "And it's according to those people, not me".