Chapter Twenty seven

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Sunny stepped out of the car as hueningkai was after her, Hueningkai never seen Sunny get this level of anxious before but this girl is confusing because right now she's looking so chill and serving with her outfit.

"This girl will style herself even if she got into accident" Hueningkai thought inside his mind while walking after sunny, checking her from up and down

Sunny walked into the art gallery and Mrs Kim was already standing there with her manager behind her with some other staffs.

Saena, Sunny's mom turns to her daughter's way when she saw her coming towards her way. The tension between the room was so serious as sunny was stepping towards her mother.

But when Sunny come and stood in front of her mother, it doesn't take seconds for Saena to place a hard slap on Sunny's face, in front of every single person in the room.

The room went all silence, hueningkai stared at sunny who was looking at the ground but then looked up at her mom with a serious face.

"I gave you one job to done, but you can't even do this? Do you even know much the art worth!!?!" Saena yelled at her as sunny flinched but keep her poker face.

"I'm looking for the real Art and the culprit-" Saena chuckled as she moved away from sunny, not letting her finishing her words.

"You already cuase a huge lose for me, you never done anything good for me so don't need to act like you care" Saena said, not facing sunny.

"You was always a stubborn girl, just leave from here" Sunny stared at her mothers way, then slowly turn back and started to walk away from there.

Hueningkai was shocked to see sunny like this, even though she was keeping her poker face, he can see the tears in her eyes and it not usual for her.

Hueningkai ran after sunny and held her wrist. "Are you okay?" Sunny turn back to him as she nods her head. "yeah I'm okay, let's go, we have to look for the real thief-" Hueningkai make her turn by holding her shoulders.