C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾e̾v̾e̾n̾

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun slowly open his eyes and take a look around him and noticed that he was in a car with bodyguards around him. He then remembered about his father and everything which made his eyes filled with tears

He then saw a huge mansion through the window. The car entered the entrance and stopped outside of the mansion. He was again dragged by the bodyguards to inside of the luxurious mansion

He entered the living room and the bodyguards let his hands go. He grab his wrist and stood there while looking around the huge Living room. He was filled with anxiety inside him.

"Oh you guys comeback with him?" Suddenly yeonjun heard a deep voice coming from the upstairs and he looked at the way then saw a young guy was walking down the stairs

As far yeonjun remember that's was the same guy from that day but that's was not the point right now. Soobin was wearing all black and his sleeves was rolled up which showed his veiny hands .

Soobin walked up to him with a smirk as he take a look from up and down. Yeonjun backed away a little when soobin stepped forward to him.

"You're much more beautiful then I saw you in photo hm" soobin said with a small smirk.

"Please let me go-o, I-" yeonjun words was cut by soobin who stop him by pointing his finger. "Sh~, I bought you by money, so I am not letting you go like this," soobin said to him with a low and cold tone.

"But I didn't get your name? What's your name is huh?" Soobin asked but yeonjun didn't replied anything to him and looked down at the ground which pissed off soobin.

He grabbed yeonjun by the chin so harshly and made him faced him. Yeonjun was taken aback by his actions.

"Listen here, you better obey my words and do what I told you, I don't like to repeat my words okay, or if you don't obey my words then I won't hesitate to peel your skin, got it" soobin threatened him which made yeonjun feel so scared.