C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾i̾x̾t̾e̾e̾n̾

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"You're just a trash, your nothing but a disgusting fragile kid"

"He is so disgusting and so weak, it made me puke"

"Where-e are you-u, y-yongrae-e"

"YONGRAE"

Soobin groaned in his sleep as voices was ringing in his ear, making him feel so anxious the nightmare is eating him alive. But suddenly he heard another familiar voice.

"Mr choi...calm down everything will be okay"

"Yeonjun...n?"

"Why....you..seems so familiar?"

Flashback

15 Years ago

A young boy who is around 10 years around old, sobbing while sitting in the alley beside the abandoned small shop, he was crying here alone because his mother beated him for breaking a expensive cup.

It was a snowy night, white snow flakes slowly falling and cold wind blowing. He felt shivers and he wasn't wearing anything warm which can protect him from this cold weather. But he doesn't want to go back.

If he went back to his home he had to face his mother again and what if she again beat him, he don't want it. He feels like his heart was feeling so heavy.

He bring his knees up to his chest and hide his face, crying because that's the only thing he can do. But Suddenly he heard a sweet voice spoke up from beside him.

"Why are you crying?" He slowly looks up to the side with his swollen eyes and noticed a boy standing there, who looks kinda young than him, maybe around 7 or 8?.

The boy walked towards him and sat down on the ground covered with snow. "Why are you crying here alone, why are you out here it's so cold outside" The kid said but he didn't reply anything.

"Someone scolded you?" The kid asked as he slowly nodded his head. "Who, your father?" He shook his head while looking down at the ground. "Then your mother?" The kid said but he remained silent then after few seconds he slowly nodded.

"Oh, same, my appa doesn't like me a bit, he hates me so much, I don't know why" The kid muttered and pout his lips. "you shouldn't stay out at night like this it's so dangerous, I am going home you should go too" The kid got up as he stopped him by saying, "my mother will beat me again i don't want to go back" .