Chapter Twenty Five

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"What?! You have a boyfriend-d?" Taehyun feels ache in his heart but he shouldn't feel bad about the fact that she have a abusive boyfriend, but he should worry about her being abused like this.

Eundal nods her, still crying nonstop, blood was coming out from the corner of her lips and her hairs were messy. "Please save me-e, I know you can, please save me Taehyun, please Taehyun take me away" She begged him but taehyun were all puzzled up, like what should he do now.

He first thought to make the girl calm down so he pulled him into his arms. "Shh, stop crying, it's okay, I'm here stop crying" He tries to comfort her.

Time skip

Eundal was so scared that she doesn't wants to go back home or her boyfriend would again beat her and Taehyun couldn't bring her to his house too so without seeing any other options he straight went to Sunny's house.

For your information sunny was only 15 around that time and soobin was only 19 back then, and soobin was already in Their life that time, why i said this you will understand in future.

"So what are you going to do about her boyfriend?" Soobin asked, standing near the door with his arm folded around his chest, He came here after taehyun called him.

"I don't know what am I going to do now, but I guess I need to keep her safe" Taehyun mumbled, tightly holding eundal's hand, soobin was observing them with a poker face.

For some reason Soobin wasn't feeling right about the situation right now but he thought to keep his silence, because he's the one who is trying to heal from his past scars.

"What about her parents? Where are they?" Soobin asked, Controling her tears, Eundal spoke up, "T-they had died long ago, I don't have anyone" She cried again.

"Hyung, why not we talk to Sunny's mom and keep her here?" Taehyun offered but soobin remind his silence, still not feeling well enough what is going on, he can predict that something is not here.

After keeping the silence for few seconds, soobin spoke up, "Do you thinks Sunny's mom would agree?" He asked with a low tone.

Taehyun didn't said anything in back, the older is kinda right though, Mrs Kim Saena, a strict women, she won't like any trouble here.

They were talking about this then suddenly sunny entered the room and she got all the attention from the elders. "Sorry Mom is not agreeing with all this dramas" Sunny says, completely upset by her facial expression that she couldn't help taehyun at this situation where the older is her best friend.