C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ S͛i͛x͛

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"Who are you? I don't thinks I know you?" Soobin asked the mid aged man who was standing there.

"Yes you don't know about me Mr choi, but I already knew about you after all you're the most famous and richest CEO here" the man replied with a laugh.

"Why this old man is here?" Sunny whispered to taehyun who shrugged his shoulders.

"So why are you here?" Soobin asked the mid aged man who walked up to him. "well I overheard that your finding a slave, huh? Well I've a son, he is much more beautiful then girls and I can say that he is useful" The man said.

Soobin raised his eyebrows and slowly lean to the counter as taehyun and sunny was observing his moves while waiting for his answer.

"Well, I was just thinking and how can I believe that your son is beautiful like, I haven't saw him right? What if my money will get wasted" soobin replied to the man and taehyun stared at him with blank expression.

"Are you really thinking to?" Taehyun asked to him and stood in front of him.
"Nah! That's a good idea, shut up my boy" Sunny pushed taehyun away from there like he weight nothing.

"No, believe me he is beautiful enough" the mid aged man said and show them a photo of his son. Soobin take a look at the photo then slowly smirked.

"Oh, yeah your son is beautiful tho, Okay how much you want?" Soobin looked at the man and taehyun let out a sigh from his side then sit down at the highchair.

"I want 10 millions" Soobin chuckled and looked up to him again. "Only that's much, okay that's better for me, guards!" The bodyguards walked up to him as he signaled one of them to come closer.

He whispered something to him and the bodyguard nodded his head. "Do what I told you guys" he again looked back at the mid aged man.

"Give them your address and tomorrow my bodyguards will went to you house to take him, I will send the money tomorrow" Soobin said to him.

"I will warned him to not make you disappoint you Mr choi" The mid aged man said and give him the address then walked away while Soobin was looking at his back.

"So you made up your mind?" Soobin turned to the Younger who was looking at him.

"It's better to stay in dark, and I don't care about this, there's nothing wrong to have some fun" soobin said with a bitter chuckle then take another shot from his alcohol.

"But- not like you will listen to me" taehyun sigh then turned his head away from the older, looking at the stage.

Soobin also didn't say anything back to the younger just stared at the stage with his glass while thinking about something.