Chapter Twenty two

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Another week passed by , times files so quickly. Everything between everyone is going normally. Beomgyu and taehyun was getting along, same case with soobin and Yeonjun, at least that cold guy doesn't behave harshly with Yeonjun like before so it's better.

But the thing soobin noticed that was YongRae was nowhere. The older doesn't approach to him for days. Did he actually left him for forever?. Lots of thoughts were always roaming around his mind and he can't help but to think where that ghost went actually.

At home

Soobin was arranging his book shelf because it was a mess thanks for himself because he is the cause of mess. What happened? Nothing he stubbed his feet with the table then bumped into the shelf and accidentally knocked off the books from the shelf.

He was picking up the books from the ground then suddenly he heard a knock on his door. "Come in!" He answered the knock, still picking the books.

"Mr choi-i, Wow amazing view" Yeonjun said as the moment he saw the older is on the ground, picking up the books. "What brings you here and what's with that reaction huh?" Soobin asked and got up from the ground with books in his hand and went to the shelf.

"You have a parcel, that's why I came to give to you" Yeonjun said and put the box on the table and went to help soobin. "Parcel? For me? Who could have send this to me" Soobin furrowed his eyebrows together while looking at the box.

"I don't know, it's doesn't have any name on it" Yeonjun answered. Soobin put down the books from his hand to the table and went to check the box. "Is it bomb inside?" Yeonjun asked, taking few books from the ground. "How funny, Who would send Bomb to someone house like me" Soobin replies back while taking off the tape on the box.

"Yeah that's true actually" Yeonjun mumbled and turns back to leave the room. "Don't forget to bring me a coffee and something to eat afterwards" He heard soobin saying as he secretly rolled his eyes and closes the door.

"Who could've send this to me, and what's inside?" Soobin mumbled with a curious tone while looking into the box. He opened the box to find some photos inside the box. "Photos?" He stared at the photos which seems old plus the faces are not clearly visible.

He put his hands the box and was about to took out the photos suddenly he heard some noises from behind him. He turns back to see it was YongRae, who was trying to enter the room without making any noise but accidentally knocked off the lamp from the table.

"Hehe, sorry, I accidentally bumped into it" He forced a laugh while picking up the lamp from the ground and put it back on the place. "Haha, you came after so long TIME!" Soobin throw the book towards YongRae's way but the guy dodged it.

"Damn Calm your temper mister" YongRae said while holding his chest. "I thought you left now you're showing your face, what do you think am I? Some kind of owner of hotels, Do you think I'm jang man-wol from hotel del luna who takes care of ghosts!" Soobin said, more like a yell.

"Aish, Doyun-, I mean soobin don't be like this" YongRae shut his mouth when he meet those glares coming from his eyes towards him. "Ah, I don't know why but whenever I came to meet you, you are always in high temperature" YongRae said while walking toward the couch and sat down.

"Because you always came in wrong with wrong reasons which make me mad" the younger answered and went back to the box. "What's in the box?" YongRae asked but get ignored by the younger so he sat there with a pout.

"Mister choi, your coffee" Yeonjun said from outside of the room as soobin told him to come inside. YongRae raised his eyebrows when he saw that soobin was normally responding yeonjun, no rude behaviour.

Yeonjun entered the room with a tray in his hand. He put down the tray and noticed that photos inside the box. "Huh? That's inside of the box? I thought there will be something huge" Yeonjun said while walking out of the room.

"Was you were expecting some diamonds yeonjun-shi" Soobin said to the younger who turns back to him with a boring look. "Mt choi, that's was lame joke than before" He mumbled as soobin cackled while YongRae was staring at them with no expression.

"Anyway Mr choi, your sister came to meet you, she is already downstairs, waiting for you" Soobin eyes grow wider when he heard yeonjun saying that his sister came. "what!! Why she didn't informed me!!" Soobin shout and ran out of the room, leaving yeonjun behind.

"Wow, this Guy is absolutely Something" Yeonjun shook his head and walked out of the room as well while YongRae stayed at the room. "Bro left his coffee behind, what a waste" he mumbled then looks at the box which soobin left behind and took out the photos from the box.

His eyes widen when he saw photos. "Who send this?" He mumbled to himself.

On downstairs

"Irene Noona!!! Why didn't you inform me that your coming!!" Soobin yelled at his sister while Irene just sat there, drinking her tea. "Aish, why are you shouting my brother, I'm your sister so I can come whenever I wants to" Irene replied back with a annoyed face.

"You are a trouble Noona" soobin mumbled and was about to sit down beside the older but suddenly Irene said, "I came here for dinner with everyone" soobin stood up from the couch and looks at his sister.

"What! What do you mean with everyone?" Irene smiled at turns to her brother. "Why are you acting all up huh? You know what I mean by everyone, of course there would be sunny, taehyun, along with his husban-" Soobin falls on the couch and blankly stared at his sister.

Yeonjun was standing there, watching their drama. "You're really an trouble!" Irene furrowed her eyebrows. "Yah! Respect your elder" . "Respect my foot-" suddenly soobin's words get interrupted when they heard a voice.

"Yeonjun hyung?"

Cliffhanger? Yes I love to give you guys suspension

Cliffhanger? Yes I love to give you guys suspension. Anyway don't forget to vote. BYE.