C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛h͛r͛e͛e͛

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Beomgyu come out from his room and peaked around the hallway to check if taehyun was around there or not.

Hopefully taehyun wasn't at The hallway so he feel kinda relief. It's been two days they got married with taehyun and the older just give him a cold shoulder nothing else.

He act like beomgyu didn't even exist at the home which hurt the younger so much like after being treated like trash by his own family and now this, beomgyu is so done with his life at this state.

He slowly come downstairs to saw no one was there means taehyun already left for his work. He take his car key and his bag then walked out of the mansion and went to his car.

If your wondering where beomgyu is going then he is going to his own perfume shop, yes beomgyu owned a perfume shop because he had a good taste of scent.

After arguing with his father for hours he finally made it. He opened his own perfume shop and sometimes he went to check.

It's been three weeks that he didn't went to check so he thought to go and take a check at his shop.

On the other side

Yeonjun take a sigh as he sit down at his chair. He take a look around the flower. Well today he doesn't have shift at cafe but he work at the flower shop as well because he need to earn money for him and his father.

He was sitting at his chair while waiting for customers suddenly his eyes caught something. A car come and stopped outside the shop.

A brunette haired guy come out from the car and turned to him which made yeonjun smiled and wave his hand at the guy.

The guy also smiled and walked inside the shop then come near the counter.

"Yeonjun hyung!" He said with a smile and joyful tone as yeonjun got up from his chair .

"Hey beomgyu, how are you, it's been days we hadn't talk?" Yeonjun said with a smile as beomgyu smiled vanished away little by little.

"Well, actually long story I will tell you about this later but what about you, how are you had been?" Beomgyu asked, not wanting to talk about his marriage.

"Nothing new, same as always like you know about my father" yeonjun replied and sit down at the chair.

"We both have terrible family" beomgyu mumbled under his breath as he looked at the flowers.