C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ t̾h̾i̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾

.
.

Author POV

"Yeah, I got it no need to worry about it, the pendrive is safe with me" Hueningkai said, to the other person in other line. He hung up the call and put his phone inside of his blazer than grab the knob of the door and opened his door.

When he walked into the room he felt kinda strange, for some reasons he feels like someone had came before him but who? Who dares to come in a mafia's house.

He walked towards living room and there is the culprit who broke into his house without the owner's presence. Sunny was laying at his couch while drinking wine like he just invited her here.

"Welcome home" Hueningkai scoffed and put his hands inside of his pockets than walked near the couch. "You already found me huh?" Sunny started to laugh which made hueningkai get annoyed of her more.

Btw her outfit

"You know what, I am kinda impressed by you, like really you ran away from me, you had done a impossible thing" Sunny said, she put down the glass on the table while getting up from the couch

"But, you hurt my pride by running away like this, I didn't like it" She continued, went to other side of the room. Taking few seconds of break she started to speak again, "also, give me the pendrive, will you?"

Hueningkai chuckled and turned to look at her. "What are you talking about huh? And you should be ashamed of yourself that you can't even handle your enemies without being here, talking nonsense" Said hueningkai, don't give a fuck about her presence here.

Sunny was playing with the books that was placed on the table, but when she heard what hueningkai said made her pissed by him.

"You should watch your mouth-" she said and turn to get startled by Hueningkai who was standing right behind her, their Face was co close to each other but not like she cares.