C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛o͛u͛r͛

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Few days later

Soobin took the chopsticks and started to eat his breakfast. He was eating in peace suddenly one of his man walked up to him and whispered something.

"Boss, Mr Jonathan comes to meet you" Soobin stop chewing his food as he looked up to his bodyguard with dark glare.

"What made him come here?" He mumbled as he slowly put down his chopsticks.

"I don't know boss, but Should I let him in?" Soobin nodded his head after thinking for some seconds. The bodyguard went out to let the New comer in.

Moments later Jonathan entered the dining hall with his bodyguards behind him.

"Mr choi, it's been so we've not met each other right?" Jonathan said and sat down across the table . Soobin was at the corner and Jonathan was across the table at the other side.

"Not like I am interested to meet someone like you" Soobin replied and take his fork and knife then started to cut the steak in small pieces to eat

"Oh don't be like this we used to partners in dealing drugs" Jonathan said and got a dark  glare from soobin.

"Just come to the point, I don't have any time for shits" Soobin said with a deep and cold tone.

"Well, I need some help from you, like can you lend some money" Soobin stop at cutting his steak as he looked up to the young man.

"How can you think that I will agree with this, No I can't, go and find someone else" Soobin looked away from him and put a piece of his steak inside his mouth.

"Why are you still ragging about that thing" Soobin let out a sigh as he looked up to speak. "You are a fraud, so do you think I will believe you, never".

Jonathan rolled his eyes as he again look at the younger who again went back to eat.
"What do you think of yourself, you're being mafia it's been just few years and here your acting like you own everything" Jonathan said, and it was his big mistake.