C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ E͛l͛e͛v͛e͛n͛

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Few days later

Beomgyu get down from his car and went inside of Flower shop where yeonjun used to work. Beomgyu didn't hear anything from the older for days so he got worried for him.

He stepped inside the shop and saw that the manager was working. He didn't see the older around so he went upto the mid aged man.

"Hello Mr Won" Beomgyu did a bow down to the Manager as Mr Won turned to him than smiled at him.

"Ah beomgyu, what bring you here son?" Mr Won asked with a smile as Beomgyu slowly smiled then replied with a low tone,"Nothing, actually I was wondering where is yeonjun hyung?".

Taking few seconds the Mid aged man replied, "oh yeonjun-ah, he quit his job it's been days, his father came to me". Beomgyu rose his one eyebrow and look at the manager with a serious face.

"His father came? What did he said to you?" Beomgyu asked, with a serious tone because he doesn't feel okay when he heard Mr Won mentioned Yeonjun's father.

"Yeah he came to me and said that yeonjun is sick and they had shifted to another city already" Beomgyu stared at Mr Won because he can't believe it.

"Oh-, okay thank you for telling me this, I should go now" He bowed down to Mr Won before leaving the shop. He came out from the shop and went to his car.

He place his hand on his car and started to think about the older because he is having odd feelings when he heard about Mr choi. Like he can't trust that old man.

"Something is off, but I need to figure it out, I can't trust that old faggot" Beomgyu mumbled under his breath while getting his car then started drove to back home.

On the other hand

Yeonjun placed the bucket on the table and let out a sigh. It's been days he had started to live here and it's was not that good. About Soobin, well The level of cold shoulder he gave him and always scolded him for little things.

He did some arm stretching, letting out his tiredness as he slowly started to work again. He take out the clothes from the bucket and put them inside the washing machine.

Suddenly he heard that soobin was calling him, more like yell because it's was so loud and sounds so furious. He got up from the ground and went out of the room. He walked towards his office room then knocked on the door before entering.

"Yes-s Mr choi?" Soobin turn to him with a furious expression on his face which made yeonjun feel frightened. "Where is the file!!! I told you to put in the office yesterday!!!?" He yelled at him, which made yeonjun got startled by his loud voice.