Chapter twenty six

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Next morning

Soobin was sitting at the garden while thinking about yeonjun again like, he couldn't sleep yesterday night wonder why yeonjun cried before sleeping, he is being concerned because what if the reason was him?.

He was all in his thoughts suddenly yeonjun came to him with his morning coffee. "Good morning Mr choi"  Yeonjun greeted him as he hand the cup to soobin.
After that he was about to go away but soobin stopped him.

"Yeonjun, I have something to ask?" Yeonjun turns to him with a small pout on his lips . "Yes? Anything Mr choi?" Soobin take a deep breath then turns to look at yeonjun.

"You told me to share my worries with you then, can I ask why you were crying before going to sleep yesterday? I went to your room yesterday night and noticed some dry tears on your cheek, you do this every night?" Soobin asked as yeonjun wasn't ready for this sudden flow of questions.

"Why-y you went to my room actually?" Yeonjun questioned in back, tended to change the topic but the way soobin is looking at him, so it's not use of changing the topic.

"Well, i miss my mom, the memories we have together was just fill with sorrow, plus whenever I remember about my father, we don't have any good moments together, It's just hurt" Yeonjun mumbled.

Soobin stared at his face without saying anything, yeonjun eyes started to get teary so he looked away and wiped his tears. Soobin got up from his seat and went near yeonjun then suddenly hugged him from behind.

"You know we both were suffering from lots of things, then why only you take the charge for healing me?, you can share your thoughts with me too, listen yeonjun i only care about you now and I'm not hiding it" Soobin whispered as Yeonjun was surprised by his words.

"Why me?" He asks, soobin tighten his arm around yeonjun's waist as he rest his chin on the younger's shoulder. "I don't know, but I want to pay the debt I have to you, you take cares of me a lot even though i never behaved well with you at first " soobin answered.

Yeonjun didn't said anything in return, he stood there in silence as a deep silence take over the place.

Suddenly soobin pull away from the hug and made yeonjun turns to him.

"I can let you go if you want, I don't want to cage you here" yeonjun eyes widen and YongRae tripped over his own feet and fall flat on his face.

"Huh?", "I don't want to be cuz of pain for others anymore, I have enough, if you want you can start your life over again like before except your father, i am sure he won't look for you anymore" Soobin stated but Yeonjun was stunned by his sudden offer.

"Think about it over, Make the decision which is good for you" With that soobin took the cup of coffee and went inside the house while yeonjun was still standing at the garden.

"Oh shit, if yeonjun left then what am I supposed to do with soobin now?" Here YongRae was going through another crisis now. He doesn't want yeonjun to leave.

Both yeonjun and YongRae was getting stressed right now.

Soobin walked inside of the house then suddenly he got a call from sunny. "Why did you suddenly call me?" Soobin asked as he could hears Sunny's heavy breathing from the other which made him worried for her.

"Sunny! Are you okay?!" Sunny get herself together as she answered, "yes I'm okay, just anxiety thought to attack me, without this I'm okay but" She paused for a moment then took a deep breath again started to speak.

"Someone stole my mom's most expensive Art, the art was on way to Korea from Italy, you know she has a art gallery there?" Sunny says.

"Yeah but who did this?!" Soobin asked, "I don't know who did this but someone changed the Art with a fake one at Airport I think, now she's all furious because i was in charge of it" Sunny wad now under pressure now as soobin took a deep breath and answer, "You talk to her i will take care of the rest" .

Soobin hung up the call and went upstairs while dialing Taehyun's number.

On the other side

beomgyu was busy with his work, as he was making another perfume sample and he was so focused that he didn't notice taehyun was coming towards him from behind.

"What are you doing?" Taehyun whispered and beomgyu get startled , was near to scream at top of lung but he stopped himself from screaming then turns to taehyun.

"Do you want to die?" Taehyun Stared at his face as he wasn't expecting something like this from beomgyu's mouth, he started to cough while looking away from his husband.

"Sorry sorry, btw you really makes nice perfumes" Taehyun mumbled while smelling the sample. "Thank you" beomgyu sarcastically whispered then again went back to his work.

"You are being sarcastic for what huh?" Taehyun Starr to trickle beomgyu as the younger started to laugh and telling him to stop and fortunately someone called taehyun at that moment that's why beomgyu get saved .

"Who is this?" Taehyun muttered then pick up the call. "What is this hyung?" Soobin explained everything as he told taehyun to meet with him.

"Okay, I'm coming" Taehyun hung up and turns to beomgyu. "Beomgyu-ah I think I might come home late, so don't skip dinner I have to go now" Taehyun said and went to his room.

Beomgyu stared at his way then slowly nodded his head, he was confused and worried at the same time but he couldn't ask taehyun because the older seems so be in hurry now, few minutes later Taehyun came downstairs and rushed outside of the house.