C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾o̾u̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾

.

.
.
Author POV

Soobin woke up the next morning when the sunlight hits his face. He slowly got up and noticed that yeonjun was in his room, sleeping beside the bed. He raised his eyebrows when he saw the Younger here.

"What is he doing here?" He thought in his mind then suddenly yeonjun woke up and looked up at him. "Mr choi? Finally you are up now" Yeonjun said and stood up from the chair.

"Up? What do you mean?" Soobin asked and groaned because his head is hurting. "You passed out yesterday night, so-o I stay here" Yeonjun said, playing with his long sleeves.

"Okay whatever leave now" he ordered with a cold tone as yeonjun slowly nodded his head then walked out of the room. When Yeonjun left the room, YongRae appeared from nowhere and sit beside soobin

"Yah! Yun-ah! Why you have to be cold with him, huh? When he stayed the whole night here, taking care of you, he even healed your wounds and put bandage" YongRae said, while whining like some old uncles as soobin just stared at him.

"Why are you staring at me like this?" He asked, then realized his misspoken as he cover his mouth. "Who Is Yun? Me? You got the wrong person" Soobin said and got up from his bed then took his towel and started to head toward the bathroom.

"You should change your name to Ice cubes, because that's suits you the most" YongRae mumbled under his breath or you can say he said it out loud on purpose.

"Yah! YOU PARK YONGRAE!" Soobin took the flower vase and throw it towards the guy. "Aigooo, calm down soobin-ah, even though I won't get hurt but what if the vase get hurt huh?" YongRae said, while rubbing the vase.

"Why are you still here with me? You died it's been so long, but why don't you left me?" Soobin asked, coming back towards the older. YongRae sighed as he put down the vase on the table then turned to look at the Younger .

"I am here for one reason, I never saw you happy when I was alive, I want to see you happy, I want you to feel happiness, even if it's for once" The room fall into a silence as soobin chuckled.

"Happiness? I don't even know how does it feels like, so why you bother?" He said but YongRae doesn't reply anything as the room was fill with complete silence.

To break the silence suddenly YongRae spoke up, "ALSO! Because I know you can't live without me!!" He said with a cute tone and make a flower face as soobin get disgusted and went to his bathroom.

"You're a idiot" with that soobin slammed the door and YongRae burst into laughing. "He is still the same, he get annoyed easily" YongRae mumbled while laughing.