Chapter Twenty

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin slurps the soup inside his mouth and put down the bowl. "How it is?" Yeonjun asked, wants to know how it's was. Soobin gazed up from the bowl at him then slowly nodded his head while Answering, "good like always, your a good cook actually" .

"Wow, I'm amused because this is the first you give me a compliment Mr choi" Yeonjun said while laughing as soobin rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, don't be full of yourself" He mumbled in a cold tone which did made yeonjun shut his mouth and straighten his body to sit still in his chair.

"I'm sorry, I was just kidding" He said and started to scratch the back of his neck. Suddenly Soobin start to laugh because of the nervous and frightened look on yeonjun's face, he can't hold it back and started to laugh.

Yeonjun was dumbfounded when suddenly soobin starts to laugh and the fact it's the first time he saw this guy laughing because yeonjun always seen the emotionless expression on his face or either he just give a dangerous look which can kill anyone's soul.

He tilt his head while staring at the older. "Why are you laughing? It's not funny?" He mumbled with a pout which made soobin burst into laughing more.

"Sorry, I can't hold myself back, the way you got frightened it's kinda made me laugh" soobin said while trying to stop himself from laughing.

"It's because of how scary you're actually!, have you ever thought of that?" Yeonjun replied with kinda loud voice as soobin stopped laughing and slowly looked down at the table.

Yeonjun regrets to say this to him and was about to apologize but soobin spoke up before him. "Yeah, it's true, I know so many people is scared of me, it's the fact actually so don't feel guilt to say this" Soobin said with a normal low voice and got up from his chair.

"Thanks for this late night meal and for the hug, it's made me feel lot more better, also sorry bother you at this time" Soobin said and flashed a small smile towards the younger.

Yeonjun shook his head and stood up from the chair as well. "No! It's okay, I'm glad I am useful for something, without causing troubles" Yeonjun said.

"You didn't cause that much trouble actually, don't think yourself as a troublemaker yeonjun, you are a life Savoir" soobin said while walking toward the stairs. Yeonjun feels like his heart stops and his cheeks turns red because of sudden compliment that he wasn't expecting at all.

He slowly smiled and took the bowl from the table. He washed the bowl and put it on the right place then went to his room to sleep, he is going to have a good sleep tonight.

Soobin went upstairs, then walked into his room and closed the door behind. He took off his shirt and went to take a warm shower. He came out after a quick shower and changed into something comfortable to sleep.

He lay down on the bed while thinking about what happens earlier, like what gotten into him to do something like this at the kitchen, from nowhere he just hugged yeonjun? But he shrugged his thoughts off because not like he doesn't find it good, he was really in needs of someone to stay beside him.

After having a short conversation with yeonjun made him feels kinda good now. He closed his eyes to sleep and soon he fall asleep while smiling, for the first time he sleep with less burden on his shoulder.

Next morning

Soobin was coming downstairs after being ready to go his company and when he came downstairs he saw yeonjun at the living room, working while Marley was following him around.

"Good morning" he said and walked up to him, yeonjun turns to him and did a light bow to soobin. Soobin comes and put his hand over Marley , then ruffles it's furs. "Did you sleep well?" He asked to yeonjun, while playing with Marley.

Yeonjun flinched because of sudden question because it's was total new for him, soobin never talked to him like this before. "Huh? Are you talking to me Mr choi?" He asked, clueless.

Soobin chuckled and looked up at him with a smirk. "Yeah I am" he said and put his hand inside his pockets. "Oh? Yeah-h, I slept well yesterday-y, thanks for asking" Yeonjun started to blush again as the older nodded.

"Okay, anyway I'm leaving, bye Marley be a good boy" Soobin went away from there, leaving a clueless yeonjun behind, he lightly tilted his head then went back to working.

On the other hand

Beomgyu was tapping his feet in the floor anxiously, while thinking about what happens that previous night, like taehyun didn't even get mad on him? That's was really something new for him to experience.

"I thought he will explode like a fail science experiment! Or his head will started to boiling like lava, or he will said something which hurts like sharp knives but what he did just pat my head?! , Is he even okay!?" Beomgyu was all talking to himself while walking around the living room and he didn't notice taehyun was standing at the staircase, watching him going all crazy.

"Fail science experiment? What the-" Taehyun mumbled in disbelief, trying not to throw hands on beomgyu because of this, but the way beomgyu was all talking to him he looks so crazy but cute at the same time.

"Also?!? Who's that Jeon Eun dal?!" Beomgyu went all nuts for sure because he is all puzzled up right now with lots of things. Taehyun let out a deep sigh and went down that Stairs.

"Why are you being nosy at morning, it's annoying" He mumbled while passing by beomgyu who get startled because of sudden voice.

"Me? No, who said I'm being nosy huh-h, lol you must be kidding haha" He forced a laugh, trying to act normal but taehyun already saw him going all nuts in the living room.

The older rolled his eyes and thought to left it, because he has works to do. "Whatever, I'm leaving bye" he was about to left but beomgyu stopped him.

"Wait?! What about breakfast?" Taehyun turn back to him and shook his head. "I lost my appetite so I'm going skip it, bye" with that Taehyun walked out of the house as beomgyu deeply sighed.

"Whatever, I am so confused now?!" He let out a loud yell this time because no one is home now so yeah, then throw himself on the couch.

I'm thinking to reveal some flashbacks, so who's flashback should I reveal first? I think maybe taehyun's?.

Don't forget to vote, comment, also follow me.