Chapter Twenty one

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Hueningkai put down the files on the table and let out a sigh, he pull out the chair and sat down, thought to take a rest but if god let him rest.

"Hueningkai good evening!!!" Sunny walked into the room with a loud voice and a wide smile on her, walking while her hands are swinging at the air and hips moving from one side to another.

Hueningkai frowned when he heard that annoying pitched voice and shut his eyes tightly. Sunny put down her bag on the table and looked at the black haired guy.

"Hey! Are you ignoring me?" She asked and snapped her fingers in front of hueningkai's face but the guy ignored her again. She stared at the guy with disbelief but she keep her patience.

"Yah! You should be glad that I'm greeting you when you didn't even bother to answer huh?!, Like people doesn't cares about Humanity anymore?!" Sunny said with a loud voice while going toward the coffee machine and Hueningkai still didn't bother to reply.

Now he is testing Sunny's patience for real. Sunny take a deep breath and take the coffee mug with her and went to hueningkai. Not gonna lie hueningkai thought she is going to pour the coffee over him when he feels like she is coming towards his way.

He flinched and get up and when he opens his eyes, he saw sunny was sitting across him, peacefully enjoying her coffee. The confusion looks on Sunny's face could say that she was surprised when he suddenly flinched.

"What?" Hueningkai shook his head and let out a yell in annoyance then get up from his chair and left from there. Sunny blankly stared at him with her mug. "He's a manic, Love is manic, manic~" She suddenly started to sing from nowhere, she is so random.

Time skip

Taehyun peaked through the door and saw soobin was working on his computer. He slightly went inside and went towards Soobin's table. "Hyung, Good evening" Soobin glanced at him then again gazed at the computer.

Taehyun rolled his eyes at his cold response and sat down across the table. "why are you even here?" The older questioned the younger who were playing with a pen. "Me?, Oh I'm here for some reason" Taehyun said and leaned towards the table.

"Go ahead" Taehyun cleared his throat and looked at the older then opened his mouth to speak. "Well, You know that Me and beomgyu is getting along past few weeks, so-" "Just came to point already" Soobin interrupted him at the middle.

Taehyun take a deep breath and started to speak like he's rapping, "listen soobin hyung! Yeonjun were beomgyu's Friend and then he were sold to you and now working as your personal maid, and beomgyu knew that he is out of the city and lives at other city with his father now, what if one day he found out about it!! It was hard for us to get along, if he found out that then he is going to breakdown again and he will lost his trust over people for forever, i don't want to send that guy to depression Again, he had already gone though a lot by his family" .