Chapter Twenty four

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Six Years ago

Taehyun was like 17 around back then, a high school student. As you guys know he belongs from a mafia family, a family where everything has rules for, starting from behaving to dressing styles. And being the only son of mafia family he has to build himself to a strong human since he was young.

And because of being from mafia family, everyone was scared of him and no one wanted to be friends with him, so since he admitted here, he was all alone.

He doesn't have friends who he could shares his thoughts, worries, can hang out with them, have fun, all he has was power and rules over him by his father.

That's why His behaviour was cold from his childhood. He lost all his emotions from long time ago and just life continues to go like this, until one day a girl entered into his life and turn everything upside down.

 He lost all his emotions from long time ago and just life continues to go like this, until one day a girl entered into his life and turn everything upside down

One day at classroom

Taehyun was studying at his desk, because he doesn't have anything else to do after all he got no friends, so he thought to spend his free time for study and it was his daily thing he do.

The class was all empty because others students was outside with their friends so he was alone in the class, but suddenly he heard the door open and a girl walked into the class. He glance at the girl then again look down at his book.

He click the back of his pen and put down it on the white paper to write something until he heard a bang sound. He looked up to saw the girl fainted at the ground and his eyes wide open.

He ran to the girl and started to call her but she already lost her consciousness so without finding any other way he took the girl in his arms and walked out of the classroom, going towards the infirmary room.

He walked into the room and the doctor was there so it was better for him, he put the girl on the bed and told Ms Park to check her.