Chapter Seventeen

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun give the Cup of hot coffee to the older who took the cup from him and Took a sip of his coffee. "Mr choi, Are you feeling good now?" Yeonjun asked, the older gazed at him then slowly shook his head in positive.

"Yeah...I am feeling kinda good now... don't worry" he mumbled in a lower tone, taking another sip of his coffee. "Okay good then, rest well I should go now, call me if you need anything" Yeonjun said and took the empty tray with him and walked out of the room.

Soobin stared at his back, still thinking about the dream he had the previous day. He let out a deep sigh then suddenly he heard his phone ringing. He took his phone and pick the call.

"Hello?, who is this?" He asked with the usual deep cold voice. "It's me, Taehyun" the younger said from the other side. "Oh why did you call me?" Soobin asked.

"You tell me to take a look at your CCTV footages of that night right?, i checked all footage around the house and fun fact, nothing or no one caught in the camera, it's was only you and Yeonjun at footage" Taehyun explained everything to the older.

Soobin being confused because if there was no one then how did the curtains caught on fire? And Firstly who the hell knows about that? Who know that he has Phobia of fire?.

"Really? Then how did it happened? There was no fire place near that curtains?" Soobin replied, so puzzled about the incident. "I don't know, what cause the fire but hopefully nothing serious happened, your okay now?" Taehyun asked while clicking on his mouse.

"I am okay, better than yesterday" Soobin mumbled, rubbing his eyes and leaned back to the headboard. "Anyway, Irene Noona is in Korea now" Suddenly taehyun said which made soobin eyes get wide open.

"What? When did she come back?"he asked. "Yesterday night, she is now on way to your house, be careful" Taehyun said while laughing as soobin rolled his eyes. "Your talking like she is my principal, shut up" Soobin hung up the call and got up from his bed.

"YEONJUN!" He shouted at top of his lungs and moments later Yeonjun comes running in his room. "Yes-s, Mr choi?" Soobin turns to the younger and said, "My sister is coming over, tell others maids to prepare lunch for her" Yeonjun slowly nodded his head and bowed down to soobin before leaving the room.

Soobin take his towel and went to take shower. Yeonjun walked downstairs and run to the kitchen and told others maids about it and they started to work immediately.

"Sunhi" he called out for the girl who turns to him with a smile. "What yeonjun?" She said. "May I ask that, Mr choi has a sister?" He asked, kinda confused because he never noticed soobin mentioned about his family before that or he never noticed anything around Soobin's room which may belong to his family.