Chapter Twenty three

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin started to cough where yeonjun's eyes wide open when he saw beomgyu standing there at the doorway with Taehyun beside him who was looking everywhere but not at them.

"Uh-oh, Beomgyu-u?" Yeonjun get nervous when he saw the younger because he didn't get to see the younger for a long time and suddenly beomgyu is in front of him. But before he could say anything he felt two arms wrapped around him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Where were you had been?!!! I was looking for you?! Why didn't you tell me before leaving?!" Beomgyu said, more likely near to cry after seeing the older, he care about the older so much so it worries him so much when he couldn't find the older.

"Beomgyu-ah, it's okay calm down" Yeonjun mumbled while patting beomgyu's back. Soobin got up from the couch and went to taehyun, not forgetting to kick taehyun's butt before.

"Yeah! Why did you do this?!" Taehyun whispered to him as soobin held him by the shoulder and bring him out of the house. "Why couldn't you inform me before coming here?" He whispered to taehyun.

"I didn't get that much time to do?! Beomgyu pick up the call of your damn sister and they talked with each other not me?!!" Taehyun answered and get another smack from soobin at head.

"Why did beomgyu would pick up the call huh?! When it's your phone!? Since when you started to become so sharing person now that you let beomgyu touch your phone too?! Then in future seems like your going to let him touch more things too?!" Soobin yelled and taehyun's eyes wide open as he blankly stared at the older.

"Y-yeah hyung! Mind your language okay-y" Taehyun said but before soobin could place another kick on his butt taehyun run away from his grip and went inside.

"Idiot!" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he was about to step inside but then stop at the way. "What if beomgyu is going to interrogate me? Aish! Who cares" he Mumbled to himself and walked inside the house.

He walked into the house to see beomgyu was sitting at the couch with Irene and Yeonjun beside him where taehyun was standing beside the couch.

"Where did you went to?" Irene asked when she saw her brother entering the room. "To take some fresh air" soobin answered as he sat down next to his sister.

"Anyway I should go and help other maids with the dinner" Yeonjun said and got up from the couch then left for kitchen while soobin was looking at his every movements, wondering why the place is so chill here.

Beomgyu cleared his throat which made soobin came out from his thoughts and turned to him. He saw that beomgyu was already looking at his way. "You guys should've tell me before?" Beomgyu said as soobin let out a sigh and cover his face with his palm.

"What are you guys talking about?" Irene meddled between them but didn't get any answers only silence. "Hello?! Are you guys going to me anything?" Irene called out but still no one answers her.