C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ T̾w̾e̾l̾v̾e̾

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"So, Your husband knew about yeonjun? Sounds interesting" Soobin said with a smirk after Taehyun told him that Beomgyu is looking for yeonjun.

"What do you want me to inform him now? Shall I tell him the truth? I was against this from the start okay" Taehyun stated, as he can hear a deep chuckle from other side of the line.

"Tell him, that yeonjun really shifted to another city, they don't need to have any connections" Soobin said and hung up the call before taehyun could say something.

"Hyung-, Seriously? I don't know how his mind works sometimes" Taehyun mumbled and put down his phone at the table. Thinking what to do next, should he lie to beomgyu? Why does he is thinking about this it's not his business.

He sat down on his bed and let out a sigh,  he doesn't care if he lie to beomgyu but still Something in him telling him it's not a good idea. He lay down on his bed and closed his eyes, letting out another sigh.

"Why I am like this, and why my life is a mess" Taehyun mumbled under his breath and thought to sleep for now. On the other hand beomgyu was sitting inside of his room while thinking about something.

He run his hand inside of his pocket and took out a small moon designed necklace which he found that day in Taehyun's store room. It's looks like it's used to belong to a girl. He don't want to interfere with it but he is just too curious about Taehyun.

"I should let it go, It's not good, he will get mad at me again" Beomgyu mumbled and put the necklace inside of drawer. He walked upto his bed and lay down than soon fall asleep.

On the other side

Yeonjun was cleaning soobin's room, carefully because he don't want to cause any troubles. He almost lost his life because of a damn file, hopefully he found it soon and gave it to soobin.

He already feels so exhausted after cleaning the huge room of Choi soobin. He take a deep breath and look around the room. "Seriously, his room is bigger than my living room, where I used to live" Yeonjun mumbled under his breath and went to back to cleaning.

 "Seriously, his room is bigger than my living room, where I used to live" Yeonjun mumbled under his breath and went to back to cleaning