Ćháṕtéŕ Tẃő

Author POV

Author POV

Beomgyu entered the room, soon after taehyun. He saw taehyun was taking off his blazer without even looking at him, ignoring him like he don't even exist. He don't know even it will be good if he talk to him now.

"Uhm, Taehyun-n," The older turned to him
With a cold stare. "What do you want to say!" He said with a cold tone which made beomgyu feel scared.

"Nothing I was just--" Taehyun cut his words off and started to spoke.

"Listen here, this marriage was arranged and Because of my grandfather I agreed to this I just don't want you near me and another thing we're not going to stay at the room just go to the guestroom," Taehyun said and walked away from there.

Beomgyu just stood there and his eyes was filled with tears but before they come out he wiped them away  and walked out of the room.

On the other side

Soobin come out from the bathroom after taking a shower. Only a towel was wrapped around his waist and water was dripping from his wet hairs and rolling down through his body.

He ruffles his wet hair then turned to walk towards his wardrobe.

He went to his wardrobe and take out a white coloured shirt with black stripes and  black pants

He went to his wardrobe and take out a white coloured shirt with black stripes and  black pants. He changed into his clothes and walked out of his room.

He just left his shirt unbuttoned which made His perfect toned abs exposed and his hairs was still wet and messy.

He come downstairs to look around his living room, he live alone where Sunny live at her own apartment. There was just bodyguards at his mansion and few maids.

Soobin come and sat down at the couch then looked at his bodyguards.

"Where is Marley, had he eat his food?" Soobin asked his bodyguard about his pet as the guy slowly Nodded his head.

Suddenly with a growl sound Marley walked into the living room which made soobin lips slowly tune into a small smirk as he look at his "Wolf" pet.

"Marley!, come here" Soobin said as Marley walked up to him and put his claws at his lap as soobin patted his head.