C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾i̾f̾t̾e̾e̾n̾

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Next day morning

Soobin woke up and got up from his bed, put down his feet on the cold floor and rubbed his eyes. He then remembered about yesterday night as he let out a deep sigh. He stood up from the bed and walked towards his bathroom.

He took a shower and changed into his outfit for the day and walked out of the room. he walked downstairs and noticed yeonjun.

The younger also looked at him, yeonjun was about to say something but soobin ignored him and walked out of the house. Yeonjun stared at the doorway where the older walked out and bite his lips in anxious."I messed up so much like always" Yeonjun mumbled and went to do his works.

Soobin walked inside of his office and sat down on his chair. "Mr Jo!" His secretary comes inside of the room, running and bowed down to soobin. "Give me the daily updates" he said as his secretary took out his phone and started to inform daily updates.

"Okay, got it you can go now" Mr Jo bowed down to him before leaving. Soobin took out some files and started to work on it then suddenly he heard someone knock on his door.

"Come in" The door burst open and Sunny entered the room, soobin looked at her and slightly make a disgusted face. "Good morning Mr choi" Sunny put down her bag on his table and took off her glasses.

"Why are you here?" Soobin mumbled while signing some documents. "I bring something awesome to you, I am sure you will be so proud of me the next moment!, good job sunny" Sunny said while patting her own shoulder.

"Can you comes to the point?" Soobin put down the pen and looked at her. "tada!" Sunny move away and soobin noticed hueningkai standing there. He raised his eyebrows while looking at Hueningkai then turns to sunny.

"See, I told you, he agreed with us!" Sunny started to clap her hands as soobin chuckled and started to laugh like she just told him a joke. "Why are you laughing?" Sunny asked, slowly stopping clapping.

"He agreed? Like this? How can I trust him tho? Maybe he will work for us from now on then is going to stab us from back? Who will give his answer so quickly like this?" Soobin said while laughing as he turns to hueningkai.

"I don't have enough trust with you" Hueningkai fixed his blazer and straighten up his back. "But it was you who gave this idea right?" He said. "Yeah, it's me, but you gave your answer way too quickly, it's suspicious so I can't trust you that much, but not like i am letting you go too" Soobin stated and smirked.

Hueningkai rubbed his thumb over his right hand then slowly nodded his head. "You can go now, I will introduce you to someone later who will keep eye on you, don't erases that from your mind that i am always observing you" Sunny turns to soobin in disbelief as she asked, "what about me? It's was my job-b to keep eye on him right-" Soobin turn to take a look at her as he sighed and stood up from his chair.